HBCU Baseball Through 4/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses. SU pitching staff was garbage yesterday. 14 walks. And when it was over the plate, grambling smashed!!!! I mean smashed!!! grambling doesn't have speed, but they make up for it in power! hopefully, su can avoid the sweep....weather permitting.
Man you are logical but some people post and allow their pride to just type for them, not saying any names lol. Weather should be nice today.

No it’s not, I was at the game I saw what happened. when the ump makes one team throw across the heart of the plate, and gives the other team a wide strike zone, things like this will happen. But on the road you have to deal with it. You should know something wrong.
LOL!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No it’s not, I was at the game I saw what happened. when the ump makes one team throw across the heart of the plate, and gives the other team a wide strike zone, things like this will happen. But on the road you have to deal with it. You should know something wrong.

We need to put them in SWAC jail for this egregious behavior! LOL

Glad yall won a Game 3 because yall would have complained that the refs were cheating like someone did earlier lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back