HBCU Baseball Through 4/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

The thing is , LSU used alllll of their top relievers lmao. We hit them all except Hillard. I already knew what was going to happened. We are playing good ball and our Coach is building pitching depth.

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY!!!
:bow:
:clap:
:bow:

That’s the game you want to win as that justifies things
Justify what? The HBCU Yankees just doing what they do best win.
Yep, it justifies this team is real good. They play better than as a team than previous years.

And as I think your were suggesting, this win justifies last night's win wasn't an emotional fluke.

Watching the video of the last out of last nights game, the team went out and hi-5 each other before hi-5vn lsu. They didn't go dog-piling like the previous wins and treated the win over lsu no different than the win over eastern illinois

Yep, it justifies this team is real good. They play better than as a team than previous years.

And as I think your were suggesting, this win justifies last night's win wasn't an emotional fluke.

Watching the video of the last out of last nights game, the team went out and hi-5 each other before hi-5vn lsu. They didn't go dog-piling like the previous wins and treated the win over lsu no different than the win over eastern illinois

Agreed

Beating LSU at home is something but adrenaline is pumping and at times you can play over your head. Midweek wins against top teams are common in the baseball world. Incarnate Word best A&M and UT this season

Now coming back after an emotional win against a legit Southland opponent and winning is even more impressive as it validates the win and team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back