HBCU BAND SITES.

tony11

Why are some sites ( not THIS one ) so full of hate of other bands but other sites and social media gives those same bands props when earned. Its like a band wagon effect....seems on certain sites only certain bands are allowed to be talked about.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why are some sites ( not THIS one ) so full of hate of other bands but other sites and social media gives those same bands props when earned. Its like a band wagon effect....seems on certain sites only certain bands are allowed to be talked about.

Just competition and rivalry

I wouldnt say any band hates each other. We each know what the others go through. We respect each other, but we will always talk ish

SU think they are undefeated since their band has came into fruition..we gotta shut them down

GSU still thinks they are in the 60s and 70s and they are relevant..gotta let them know whats up

JSU..no words smh

FAMU thinks they are gods gift and they are extra bougie

BCU is boring as hell so we gotta let them know

its all fun and games

I wouldnt say any band hates each other. We each know what the others go through. We respect each other, but we will always talk ish

SU think they are undefeated since their band has came into fruition..we gotta shut them down

GSU still thinks they are in the 60s and 70s and they are relevant..gotta let them know whats up

JSU..no words smh

its all fun and games
And bama st?? ;btw

You mean the best band in the land?

images

PV?! Nobody knows yall outside of Texas.

!

Lol...There are more people in the Houston area alone than the entire state of Alabama. We good. No one knows Alabama state outside of Alabama and a couple of equally irrelevant states. It's like comparing the popular vote to the electoral college really

Lol...There are more people in the Houston area alone than the entire state of Alabama. We good. No one knows Alabama state outside of Alabama and a couple of equally irrelevant states. It's like comparing the popular vote to the electoral college really

im from Atlanta.

Bama State, along with FAMU and Cookman get the majority of our kids.
When I was there ASU band was full of Bama, Atlanta, Miami,New Orleans, Detroit and Cali kids. Can PV say that?

JSU..no words smh

its all fun and games

Aye if JSU came in my house (bama state) every year & blew on them and embarrassed them in they own house.., I’d have no words too... but who am I ? Continue your obsessive hating.

Aye if JSU came in my house (bama state) every year & blew on them and embarrassed them in they own house.., I’d have no words too... but who am I ? Continue your obsessive hating.

dont know what you talking about bro. JSU been trying to get revenge on ASU since we blew yall out in 08 in ATL but hasnt came close yet

All they got is the gag of the full figured girls dancing........

you mean the Honey Bees who other bands try to copy? Dont even know why im responding to you though. The Storm is a nobody in the band world. Try to get yall state back from TxSU before you come for my Mighty Marching Hornets!

PREACH BROTHER!
hqdefault.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
you mean the Honey Bees who other bands try to copy? Dont even know why im responding to you though. The Storm is a nobody in the band world. Try to get yall state back from TxSU before you come for my Mighty Marching Hornets!

hqdefault.jpg

Lmao..yeah it's clear you don't know shat about PV or Texas in general. The Marching Storm is the Premier HBCU band in the state. TSU doesnt even own Houston. I DARE you to put asu's resume' up against the Marching Storm's . Get your own state on lock. I'd be pissed too if my school got left in the dust by AAMU, Talladega and Miles lol. But goodluck at the Tournament of Roses parade. I'm sure you guys will love it the same way PV did 10 years ago!

Last edited:
dont know what you talking about bro. JSU been trying to get revenge on ASU since we blew yall out in 08 in ATL but hasnt came close yet

hqdefault.jpg

Um sad part about this revenge you claim the boom is after is we’ve came in y’all house blew y’all out in 2014 , 16, and this upcoming year will be no different.... if you’re referring to what I think you are, y’all negros had 300 members.... um duh you’re going to be loud that don’t mean y’all sounded good either.... we’ve blown y’all out with less and your band need numbers to be relevant because small Alabama state is sorry as hell...... lmao bro close the whole thread .... and throw the whole band away lmao this fool brought up 2008 to try to dodge how sorry his band has been for the last 10..... bro this too easy man....

Lmao..yeah it's clear you don't know shat about PV or Texas in general. The Marching Storm is the Premier HBCU band in the state. TSU doesnt even own Houston. I DARE you to put asu's resume' up against the Marching Storm's . Get your own state on lock. I'd be pissed too if my school got left in the dust by AAMU, Talladega and Miles lol. But goodluck at the Tournament of Roses parade. I'm sure you guys will love it the same way PV did 10 years ago!
Daaayyyuummm!!! LOL at Talladega, Miles and even AAMU!!! Hahaha!!
So Bama State ain't even close to being the best band in it's own state.

Um sad part about this revenge you claim the boom is after is we’ve came in y’all house blew y’all out in 2014 , 16, and this upcoming year will be no different.... if you’re referring to what I think you are, y’all negros had 300 members.... um duh you’re going to be loud that don’t mean y’all sounded good either.... we’ve blown y’all out with less and your band need numbers to be relevant because small Alabama state is sorry as hell...... lmao bro close the whole thread .... and throw the whole band away lmao this fool brought up 2008 to try to dodge how sorry his band has been for the last 10..... bro this too easy man....
And funny at the same time. Hahahahaha!!!

PVAMU is popular in and out of Texas but the only people who know and actually pay attention to PVs band are PV and Dallas people! Lol Ocean be all over Htown

PVAMU is popular in and out of Texas but the only people who know and actually pay attention to PVs band are PV and Dallas people! Lol Ocean be all over Htown

Ocean is also more known outside of Texas.
We were excited to go against the Ocean. Didn’t really care if we faced PV or not.

Ocean is also more known outside of Texas.
We were excited to go against the Ocean. Didn’t really care if we faced PV or not.

It's folks like this that let all those YouTube comments from people that can barely spell Alabama go to their head. That's a vocal minority of a few people that could barely name a street outside their hood a.k.a. "the band world" lmao. I'd almost bet The Storm has been on national TV more times than Bama State's band has been on their own local news....for something positive. PV is on a whole different level buddy. Ya'll can keep that ghetto fab. And sTu need not talk period. All that junior high band is known for is an international trip that didn't go so well. They haven't done a thing since.

It's folks like this that let all those YouTube comments from people that can barely spell Alabama go to their head. That's a vocal minority of a few people that could barely name a street outside their hood a.k.a. "the band world" lmao. I'd almost bet The Storm has been on national TV more times than Bama State's band has been on their own local news....for something positive. PV is on a whole different level buddy. Ya'll can keep that ghetto fab. And sTu need not talk period. All that junior high band is known for is an international trip that didn't go so well. They haven't done a thing since.

We had our own TV show 2 years ago on lifetime (a NATIONAL station) fool.

We were just on Ozzie Osborune’s TV show 2 weeks ago.

Sit down sir.

Back