HBCU Attendance Numbers for 2015-16 Basketball Season

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I hate to say it but I doubt places those games later in the semester would help. There's only a true one month window for the good rival games and that's just after MLK weekend up to Feb 21. After that its almost over.

We are rebuilding our bball fan base. We are even getting our students to come back out. We had an AD who discouraged students from coming because he said they cheered too much. Our new coach is getting people in the seats again but, as is the case for football, I am not sure how they count students, etc....

and everyone knows we can't count in jackson... LOL

We are rebuilding our bball fan base. We are even getting our students to come back out. We had an AD who discouraged students from coming because he said they cheered too much. Our new coach is getting people in the seats again but, as is the case for football, I am not sure how they count students, etc....

and everyone knows we can't count in jackson... LOL
saved.......lol

But certain schools named jsu say they have a fanbase. On what planet because it for sure isn't earth lol.

Congrats on being #1 again in yet another athletic related facet.
JSU has never bragged about therr fans in Basketball. NEVER. Football yea but not basketball so I know you lying. Lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I dunno why y'all let that messy bewilderment get y'all blood going. Lol
Ain't he messy lol. All he talks about is what JSU doesn't do. Gosh the SWAC does consist of 9 other schools ya know but hey it's always good to have JSU coming out of non JSU supporters mouth. Lol. It says a lot believe it or not

Ain't he messy lol. All he talks about is what JSU doesn't do. Gosh the SWAC does consist of 9 other schools ya know but hey it's always good to have JSU coming out of non JSU supporters mouth. Lol. It says a lot believe it or not

Does all that superfluous rhetoric ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ mean that "jsu has a fanbase" yah or nah? Was your alum lieing yah or nah? :D Simple yes/no questions requiring a yes/no response and we get a toby-mazza sermon. smh :(

I dunno why y'all let that messy bewilderment get y'all blood going. Lol

Sticks...stones... missy missy. That doesn't work over here. Do you agree w/ your alum that "jsu has a fanbase" yah or nah? :D

"Enter 'Y' for (yes|YES)"____
"Enter 'N' for (no|NO)"______

:D Response VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Sticks...stones... missy missy. That doesn't work over here. Do you agree w/ your alum that "jsu has a fanbase" yah or nah? :D

"Enter 'Y' for (yes|YES)"____
"Enter 'N' for (no|NO)"______

:D Response VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
I'll do the honor here...
YES, Jackson State has a fan base! NEXTquestion....

Back