have you seen the official R. Kelly Tape?

He and I can take turns going in and out of the room, but we can't be in there at the same time. And we have to wear robes entering and exiting the room because we can't see each other body.

And I thought I was crazy...........

Originally posted by Sonic98

Well as long as I can bring along other women to keep them entertained until you and I do what we need to do.
:heart: :heart:

Bring em if you want, just don't bring em around me cause I can't help them!! :lol:

Originally posted by Sonic98
He and I can take turns going in and out of the room, but we can't be in there at the same time. And we have to wear robes entering and exiting the room because we can't see each other body.

*ROTFLMBAO*

Well, in that case.......no thank you!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I know you all into the 3some thing, but we can put a hold on that right now. Just go ahead and let me get some chocolate pudding becuase you know it's about time for me to :smash:

I know you girls like that double penetration thing, but that's not my stlye. Don't play hard to get now sweetie. I know you'll be more relaxed in the hot tub when I get to ATL this summer.

I know you girls like that double penetration thing, but that's not my stlye.

Naw, I think you got me mixed up with your other women.

Don't play hard to get now sweetie.

I'm not a actress. I don't have to "play."

I know you'll be more relaxed in the hot tub when I get to ATL this summer.

Like I said in my previous post, if you say so............

Dang, you replied before I could post. But anyway what I was about to say was I am just messin with you. I know you don't get down like that. From what I hear you're a pretty good girl. But on the real, you keep saying "if you say so." But I am not joking. I'm seriously coming your way this summer. How bout we get together for a drink or something. A bro want to kick back and relax when I'm in town.

Folks.....thats why they call the man "Sonic 98". He moves FAST. Look @ the playa mack. :D

Hey Vette....Im' gonna e-mail ya soon about a certain "85" Magic city classic I need from ya. Later! ;)

Originally posted by BIFF
Folks.....thats why they call the man "Sonic 98". He moves FAST. Look @ the playa mack. :D

LOL @ Biff.........don't he, though??? He always got to have the last word!!! :lol:

Hey Vette....Im' gonna e-mail ya soon about a certain "85" Magic city classic I need from ya. Later! ;)

LOL @ Biff.........that's cool.......hit me up!! vonnetta_jones@yahoo.com

Always accusing me trying to have the last word. When I come to GA this summer. I'm gonna let you have the last word all the time...........well at least as long as you act right.

It's sad when grown ass folk try to justify and rationalize away R. Kelly's sick azz. And yes, SmallOne, he is that sick. It takes a sicko to knowingly seek out kids. His history ain't no secret.

What other folk may have done or known about ain't got jack to do with what R. Kelly did. Not a damn thang. Perverted ass futha mucka.:smh:

Yeah, EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID!

Wonder what spin would be put on it IF the "slut" was his daughter, sister, cousin....

Re: Yeah, EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
Wonder what spin would be put on it IF the "slut" was his daughter, sister, cousin....

HMMMMMMM=now that's a thought...

sick people don't think rationally....

I guess we'll see what kelly has to say tonight on BET...

Sorry,

I didnt see this thread before I started a new one. I cant believe people on this board would even attempt to justify this dudes actions. And no this wont kill his career because even the people on this board empathize with that devil.

True indeed. And some people still worship under the same priests that run up in their little boys also.

Sick world we live in....

*snicker*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: Yeah, EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID!

Originally posted by Prissy_1

HMMMMMMM=now that's a thought...

sick people don't think rationally....

I guess we'll see what kelly has to say tonight on BET...

He gonna be on fa real?

Back