Have you ever....

aamuprettywoman

AAMU all day every day!
Got a message from a family memeber or friend that just made your day and brought you to tears?

It may be something that you already know and believe in, but just hearing it from someone who knows you and loves you just took you to another level.

Ya know, my youngest brother is 25 years old Lord, and you know that's my heart...That's my BABY, even though I'm only a few years older.... And I just want to thank You Lord for him and the love, close ties and bond we all have with each other, no matter how many miles apart we are. From ATL to Baton Rouge, to Korea, to New Jersey. I thank you.

His message to me this morning:

WHATEVER U DECIDE, GOD WILL ALWAYS LOVE U. HE IS WHO U CAN TURN 2 IN ANY SITUATION. HE WILL NEVER LEAVE U. ALWAYS PRAY VAL. GOD KNOWS YOUR HEART & WHAT U BELIEVE.
STAY SWEET, YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.

Thank you for another day to see, walk, talk, share and care...physically, mentally, emotionally and most of all spirtually.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.

My brother and I have those kind of exchanges too. He's only 15 years old and I always pray to God that he stays in the word and seeks God's guidance in making decisions when he is faced with situations in life. Teens encounter so much and I can't be with them 24 hours a day. So, I just pray that he practices what we always talk about even when he's at school, out with his friends, etc. I drill in him that God is always with him so all he has to do is seek Him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back