Jump
Jump
Jump
Jump
Jump

0402_MLK_Choir.jpg

:jump:

LMAO!!!! :emlaugh:

Riddla & Cee Cee, you two have enlighten me to somethings that I never could have imagined. I guess I'm just one ole Simp. Dang.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Seriously. I enjoy like heyell sitting back w/ my shades on saying "YEAH MAN!" and "PIN THA' TELL ON THA' FAUNKY!!!". :smug:

*sigh*

The game that is.... the game. :uhoh:

HOF!

CEE DOG said:
No lie, I know this dude who thought he was the number one pimp in the world. This cat is always at the tailgate bragging about some young girl who he thinks he has on his team. He tried to front this cat one day at the game about how he got all the women while
This other dude ain?t got nothing. Out of no where the cat he was trying to front on said ?Let me ask you a question, Have you ever wondered why your wife lets you hang out in the street every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.? Then he turned his radio on and started playing ? Who?s making love to your old lady while you were out making love?. We haven?t seen that dude at all this year. I guess he went home and got his answer. Poor fellow. He didn?t understand that the game is cold, but it?s fair. :lol:

Sounds like something I told one of my boys....lol

The Riddler said:
I don't need an agent to talk for me . . . . . it's all in negotiations and ere'thang is done on the approach.

I'll agree with that...without a doubt. :nod:

SU's Finest '93 said:
:lmao:

What's good for the goose, is good for the gander...please don't ever think a woman is just sitting at home, sobbing, waiting on your broke-down asses. It's always another brother willing and able.

:lmao:

I aint saying she a gold digga...she aint messin' with no broke broke broke

Uhh, JUSTUS......based on dat "Booty" pic of you I saw about a few years ago, I would let you negotiate the terms!

:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
CEE DOG said:
Yeah, young player you thinks it's caking now. Get back at me when you get in your 30's. It?s cats like you that be jumping out the bushes stalking them women later in life because they didn?t learn that pimping takes place at all levels. I see it everyday in Huntsville. It?s better to learn at a young age grasshopper then to learn as an old fool. The divorce rate ain?t high for nothing. Them are the cats talking about ?Man she changed when we got married?. She ain?t changed, as J4J said you didn?t read the book she referenced. :lol: Money was the issue all the time.

Cee i hear what you sayin but even at 26 I know the game pretty well due to a wealth of experiences and from the start I knew "Cakin" will get you know where...SOME of the older cats think cuz they flashin cheese its "Pimpin"...when they gettin cashed out like the ATM by some broad and her boyfriend and whoever else she givin the cash 2!!!

pimpin and cakin/trickin aint the same thing....

Beans shut yo ole lame azz up! go collect some articles or somethin...trick!lol

Ok, Ok I?ve read all of this. I?ll speak my piece then I?m done.

First I don?t view life as a ?game? at all. More like a test I?ll be graded on later.

With that being said Tony has GREAT needs, more of a Goliath of WANTS

I believe my love for people has transferred into a collage of Tremendous Highs & Colossal Lows.

I Sincerely bid you all Joy on your journey?..

TRU3000 said:
Cee i hear what you sayin but even at 26 I know the game pretty well due to a wealth of experiences and from the start I knew "Cakin" will get you know where...SOME of the older cats think cuz they flashin cheese its "Pimpin"...when they gettin cashed out like the ATM by some broad and her boyfriend and whoever else she givin the cash 2!!!

pimpin and cakin/trickin aint the same thing....

Beans shut yo ole lame azz up! go collect some articles or somethin...trick!lol

But if he "flashin cheese" and getting what he wants - it is all good. If I help a broad out, and she helps me out and she takes what I gave her and burns or give it to another ***** - whut du phugg do i give?

When i buy deodarant from Walmart - it's cause I need it - I don't say "hell to the nawl, i moe stay musty, cause sam walton is taking my money and giving to another *****". Phugg!

This whole thing started about getting what you want out of the deal! You set the terms!

Not only are they lying, they are aberrant sinners on the fast track to Hell, I think.

Ain't they? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back