Have you ever done something

Status
Not open for further replies.
SU's Finest '93 said:
honey, you'd be surprised...all the so-called playas don't know that. They believe women are just dying to be w/their broke-down asses. No one knows how to fake it like a woman...we are far from stuck-on-stupid.
y'all better recognize....:lmao:
:shh: Too much knowledge is deadly :angel2: :lol:

The Riddler said:
We all have needs. Holla at Maslow on that tip.
Welllllllllllll Preacha! *faints* :bowdown:

And-Jesus-Wept_Oklahoma-City.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
CEE DOG said:
For the married dudes reading this thread who don?t post, saying, ? I never paid for the laffy taffy.? Stop lying to yourself. If your wife drives a new car and you drive the old beat up car, you paid for it. You just convinced yourself that you drive the beat up car to save gas.

Shiiiiiii, I am married. Happily. But I'm George Steinbrenner. I got me a starter, but I can't win without a reliever and a closer. But my franchise can support it. Some teams can't. It works because my reliever and my closer has got to know - THEY WILL NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER - have my starters job.

My starter can hurt her arm and be out the line up for weeks. My reliever can come in and get us to the World Series - but soon as my Starter can go - she back on the mound and that reliever is back in the bullpen.

My starter can get me to the 8th inning with a lead and start to lose her control - I'll bring my closer in - and it will be my Starter that gets the game ball.

Know your role and stay in your lane, and just like I already posted - don't to the deal hoping for the come up to the next level. It's all good. Starters, Relievers and Closers can all make it to the Hall of Fame - if the play "their" position!

I'm with you Cee Dog, always know and trust, that what you do can be done to you - and probably is being done. Leave emotion in that box (see previous post).

Furthermore, don't go looking for things you don't want to know the answer to. As long as I don't hear about, pick up on it (which means my needs ain't lacking), I don't give a phugg.

While I'm on it - NEVER, EVER-NEVER - pay your Reliever or Closer before you pay the Starter! Keep the pecking order straight. Keep the protocol in line. Don't change the roster.

You got to keep the lights on at home, before you put food in the fridge down the street. The doors of the church are open. If there is but one, let him come!

<marquee direction="left">
Shake that......
ca%20laffy%20taffy%20cherry.jpg
that..........
ca%20laffy%20taffy%20cherry.jpg

</marquee>

*SPRINTING down to tha' front of Riddlah's churech* :uhoh:

I <b>LIVE</b> by what Riddlah said right hur:

don't go looking for things you don't want to know the answer to

There's a song out that says something to the same effect (I think it's...):
<b>
<center>
You say your sister saw me?
Coming out the Holiday Innnnnnnn
And the woman I was with
Used to be yo' best friend....
Well she must need glasses
Cuz that shole wasn't meeeeeeee....
Yo sister got a bad case
Of mistaken identity....
I could easy give you an alibi
All you gonna' do is call me a lie..
yo sister done lied on me she ought to take it all back
all I got to say this about that...

<font color=red>
IF YOU DIDN'T SEE MY FACE...THEN I SHOLE WASN'T THERE
YOU CAN THINK ALL YOU WANT ABOUT ME... I DON'T CARE
YOU CAN PUT ME ANYPLACE.. ANYPLACE YOU WANT ME TO BE

<u>
BUT IF YOU DIDN'T COME UP AND TOUCH ME...
THEN IT SHOLE WASN'T MEEEEEEEE. :devil2:

CEE DOG said:
For the married dudes reading this thread who don?t post, saying, ? I never paid for the laffy taffy.? Stop lying to yourself. If your wife drives a new car and you drive the old beat up car, you paid for it. You just convinced yourself that you drive the beat up car to save gas.

ED ZACHARY!!!!!!!

CEE DOG, you is officially in da Pimp Click!!!!

:lmao:

What is fuggin me up is all the pseudo "I hate you captain save a hoze and captain save a hozettes" who partake of all the isht we been talking about, that are responding up here in this thread that they aint doing da same shat some mofos up in here doing.

Man, get the Fuggggg outta here!

Let he/she who is without Sin cast the first Stone!!!!

It wouldnt be a stone or brick casting muthafugga up in dis beeeeeotch!!!

::: Plays Ice T's old skool hit..."Let's Get But Naked and F*ck!!! :::

:D

No lie, I know this dude who thought he was the number one pimp in the world. This cat is always at the tailgate bragging about some young girl who he thinks he has on his team. He tried to front this cat one day at the game about how he got all the women while
This other dude ain?t got nothing. Out of no where the cat he was trying to front on said ?Let me ask you a question, Have you ever wondered why your wife lets you hang out in the street every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.? Then he turned his radio on and started playing ? Who?s making love to your old lady while you were out making love?. We haven?t seen that dude at all this year. I guess he went home and got his answer. Poor fellow. He didn?t understand that the game is cold, but it?s fair. :lol:

The Riddler said:
Shiiiiiii, I am married. Happily. But I'm George Steinbrenner. I got me a starter, but I can't win without a reliever and a closer. But my franchise can support it. Some teams can't. It works because my reliever and my closer has got to know - THEY WILL NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER - have my starters job.

My starter can hurt her arm and be out the line up for weeks. My reliever can come in and get us to the World Series - but soon as my Starter can go - she back on the mound and that reliever is back in the bullpen.

My starter can get me to the 8th inning with a lead and start to lose her control - I'll bring my closer in - and it will be my Starter that gets the game ball.

Know your role and stay in your lane, and just like I already posted - don't to the deal hoping for the come up to the next level. It's all good. Starters, Relievers and Closers can all make it to the Hall of Fame - if the play "their" position!

I'm with you Cee Dog, always know and trust, that what you do can be done to you - and probably is being done. Leave emotion in that box (see previous post).

Furthermore, don't go looking for things you don't want to know the answer to. As long as I don't hear about, pick up on it (which means my needs ain't lacking), I don't give a phugg.

While I'm on it - NEVER, EVER-NEVER - pay your Reliever or Closer before you pay the Starter! Keep the pecking order straight. Keep the protocol in line. Don't change the roster.

You got to keep the lights on at home, before you put food in the fridge down the street. The doors of the church are open. If there is but one, let him come!

<MARQUEE>And I say, AAAAAHHHHHH, THE DOORS OF THE CHURCH IS OPEN!!!!!!!!</MARQUEE>

black_preacher_30729.jpg

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Reverent Right Riddlah and Deacon Sir Maka!!!!

:bowdown:

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll........... *fanning churech fan!*

Say that! Say that! lol

J4J said:
Ever heard of this book called In Search of Good Puzsy?

I read the book and know the author..........He is from New Orleans (lol......a reformed ladies man ). :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Makaho 2.0 said:
You know what, I was driving down the street and this prostitute told me she would have sex with me for 100 dollars.

I told her to bacdafucup because my girlfriend only charges me 50!

:D

Yall are killing me! :lol:

TRU3000 said:
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Yeah, young player you thinks it's caking now. Get back at me when you get in your 30's. It?s cats like you that be jumping out the bushes stalking them women later in life because they didn?t learn that pimping takes place at all levels. I see it everyday in Huntsville. It?s better to learn at a young age grasshopper then to learn as an old fool. The divorce rate ain?t high for nothing. Them are the cats talking about ?Man she changed when we got married?. She ain?t changed, as J4J said you didn?t read the book she referenced. :lol: Money was the issue all the time.

CEE DOG said:
No lie, I know this dude who thought he was the number one pimp in the world. This cat is always at the tailgate bragging about some young girl who he thinks he has on his team. He tried to front this cat one day at the game about how he got all the women while
This other dude ain?t got nothing. Out of no where the cat he was trying to front on said ?Let me ask you a question, Have you ever wondered why your wife lets you hang out in the street every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.? Then he turned his radio on and started playing ? Who?s making love to your old lady while you were out making love?. We haven?t seen that dude at all this year. I guess he went home and got his answer. Poor fellow. He didn?t understand that the game is cold, but it?s fair. :lol:

DAYUM..... :lol: :smash: :lecture:

CEE DOG said:
Yeah, young player you thinks it's caking now. Get back at me when you get in your 30's. It?s cats like you that be jumping out the bushes stalking them women later in life because they didn?t learn that pimping takes place at all levels. I see it everyday in Huntsville. It?s better to learn at a young age grasshopper then to learn as an old fool. The divorce rate ain?t high for nothing. Them are the cats talking about ?Man she changed when we got married?. She ain?t changed, as J4J said you didn?t read the book she referenced. :lol: Money was the issue all the time.
:lol: Trudrawz a stalker! :emlaugh:

Man, you all dun set it out up in hur! I can't light a candle next to you all. :smug2:

CEE DOG said:
It?s cats like you that be jumping out the bushes stalking them women later in life because they didn?t learn that pimping takes place at all levels. I see it everyday in Huntsville.

bwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :flippy: :lmao: :dead:

CEE DOG said:

What's good for the goose, is good for the gander...please don't ever think a woman is just sitting at home, sobbing, waiting on your broke-down asses. It's always another brother willing and able.

CEE DOG said:
It?s cats like you that be jumping out the bushes stalking them women later in life because they didn?t learn that pimping takes place at all levels. I see it everyday in Huntsville. It?s better to learn at a young age grasshopper then to learn as an old fool. The divorce rate ain?t high for nothing. Them are the cats talking about ?Man she changed when we got married?. She ain?t changed, as J4J said you didn?t read the book she referenced. :lol: Money was the issue all the time.

_40616282_low_getty300.jpg

CEE DOG, as the official TSPN ref, Imma have to ask you to ask to lift your punches a little higher! lol

Above the Belt baby!!! Above the Belt!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Blacknbengal said:
:lol: Trudrawz a stalker! :emlaugh:

Man, you all dun set it out up in hur! I can't light a candle next to you all. :smug2:
Now see I didn't call that young man no stalker. :lol: I said people who don't learn the game at a young age turn out to be a stalker. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back