Have you ever done something

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I was driving down the street and this prostitute told me she would have sex with me for 100 dollars.

I told her to bacdafucup because my girlfriend only charges me 50!

:D

This thread =

hell.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Makaho 2.0 said:
You know what, I was driving down the street and this prostitute told me she would have sex with me for 100 dollars.

I told her to bacdafucup because my girlfriend only charges me 50!

:D

OH SHAT!!!! :dead: :dead: :lmao: :lmao: :shame:

For the married dudes reading this thread who don?t post, saying, ? I never paid for the laffy taffy.? Stop lying to yourself. If your wife drives a new car and you drive the old beat up car, you paid for it. You just convinced yourself that you drive the beat up car to save gas.

CEE DOG said:
For the married dudes reading this thread who don?t post, saying, ? I never paid for the laffy taffy.? Stop lying to yourself. If your wife drives a new car and you drive the old beat up car, you paid for it. You just convinced yourself that you drive the beat up car to save gas.

Ever heard of this book called In Search of Good Puzsy?

y'all are off the chain, up in this thread...it's nothing but knowledge being dropped up in hea. :emlaugh:

CEE DOG and RIDDLER, y'all two are a mess. :lmao:

SU's Finest '93 said:
y'all are off the chain, up in this thread...it's nothing but knowledge being dropped up in hea. :emlaugh:

CEE DOG and RIDDLER, y'all two are a mess. :lmao:

I used to think I was a city slicker and had game until I started listening to them blues songs. Them country boys are telling it like it is. Man when I first heard ? Who?s making love to your old lady while you was out making love.? And ?Cheating in the next room? I was like damn, them boys in the country been sneaking in my house. :lol: A true player knows that every body plays the fool sometimes!!! If you pimping you best believe you getting pimped too!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
CEE DOG said:
I used to think I was a city slicker and had game until I started listening to them blues songs. Them country boys are telling it like it is. Man when I first heard ? Who?s making love to your old lady while you was out making love.? And ?Cheating in the next room? I was like damn, them boys in the country been sneaking in my house. :lol: A true player knows that every body plays the fool sometimes!!! If you pimping you best believe you getting pimped too!!!
honey, you'd be surprised...all the so-called playas don't know that. They believe women are just dying to be w/their broke-down asses. No one knows how to fake it like a woman...we are far from stuck-on-stupid.

y'all better recognize....:lmao:

SU's Finest '93 said:
honey, you'd be surprised...all the so-called playas don't know that. They believe women are just dying to be w/their broke-down asses. No one knows how to fake it like a woman...we are far from stuck-on-stupid.

y'all better recognize....:lmao:
I've seen them women down in Miss. ship one dude out the back window and open the door for the next sucker. Man it's rough out there. :lol:

CEE DOG said:

F.Y.I. I started listening to the blues in college! Those songs give the best advice till this day! :nod:

CEE DOG said:

:read: :lmao:

Where's that preacher that was moving from left to right?

*standing up to say "YEAH" and "PIN THE TAIL ON THE FUNKY!!!"* while slapping Riddlah on the back*

:read: Welll............................................... :slap:

Tony said:
This thread =

hell.jpg

Well, if this is the case, just as I do with all things in my life - if I mo' do it - do it BIG!

At least in Hell, I won't be lonely - I'll know plenty of people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back