Have you ever done something

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABE said:
I like that installment coochie plan. You can put a lil something on it and before long you can take it to the house. ummm... Sounds like Lay-A-Way..

Damn Walmart!

No haps for me. If you not careful, lay-a-way and installment plans not only cost you more money, it mos def costs you more time.

Do what must be done. Show no mercy. Negotiate. Be prepared to walk away from the deal, not matter how much you want the deal.

Always deal in cash. Never sign anything. If at all possible, never hand the money directly to them. Leave it on the counter. Put it on the tv. Never let it be said you put money in her hands.

There are more rules. But you can not learn them from a Jedi.

Sith Pimp

The Riddler said:
No haps for me. If you not careful, lay-a-way and installment plans not only cost you more money, it mos def costs you more time.

Do what must be done. Show no mercy. Negotiate. Be prepared to walk away from the deal, not matter how much you want the deal.

Always deal in cash. Never sign anything. If at all possible, never hand the money directly to them. Leave it on the counter. Put it on the tv. Never let it be said you put money in her hands.

Sith Pimp

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Riddlah you spitting knowlegde!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Riddler said:

Sith Pimp

:lmao:

ROFLMBAO@ The Riddler!!!

But he is right, the only free cheese is in a mouse trap. Even if you have to pay a Baloney Sammich and a Grape Faygo for some coochie, then you still paid for it. If a broad knocks on my door and says, hey.....I wanna give you some free coochie, then I'm running away, cuz something is wrong with that coochie.

It might just cost you a dinner date or a bottle of Boone's Farm, but it always costs you.

It's kinda like what Dracula told Blade in Blade 3 when he was dying....

"The thirst always wins!"

If women got their isht together, they would rule the world. They have access to 50% of the worlds Money and possess 100% of all the Coochie!

I don't give a dayum how much money you got, if you aint gettin no coochie then life is meanless? Why be content with jacking off on a pile of check stubs? Damn that, I'm running up in me some gutz!!!!

It's like having a Bently with the doors welded shut and your garage doors closed.

With all of that I will leave you with a quote from the great Ghetto prophet Chris Rock....

Imma tell you how powerful P***Y is, if a ni@@a could uckf in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a dayumm house!

:jump:

The Riddler said:

Sith Pimp

~taking out note pad and writing down notes~
225px-DarthxMaul.jpg

The power of the P-U-S-S-Y,
Thatz why every muther****a in the world dress fly.
Every baller
that can afford it they cop the best ride, for the power of the P-U-S-S-Y.
(Let's have some fun)
The power of the P-U-S-S-Y, thatz why *****z get they hair cut, try to dress
fly.
Every baller that can afford it he cop the best ride.
For the Power of the P-U-S-S-Y.

:nod2:

da_caramel_diva said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Riddlah you spitting knowlegde!!!

Knowledge earned baby, knowledge earned. Long ago I thought the Dark Side of Pimping was bad. Was weak. Cowardly even.

What? Pay a woman to meet my needs? Money? Are you crazy! I got game. I am a Mack. My mouth, spitting that game, will get me in there. You gets no cash from me.

Shiiiiii.

Now that I walk the path of the Sith Pimp, I know the truth. If you must rely solely on game, it is because you have no ends. Game can get you there, but only putting something on that light bill will keep you there.

We all have needs. Holla at Maslow on that tip. Women have needs - to be pleased, to feel protected, to feel honored and at a higher status than her peers - game can not provide this for long. Cash can.

I leave you in the words of the elders, "Cash Rules Everything Around Me, (CREAM!), get the money, dollar-dollar bill y'all." - Wu-Tang

The Riddler said:

I leave you in the words of the elders, "Cash Rules Everything Around Me, (CREAM!), get the money, dollar-dollar bill y'all." - Wu-Tang

This is so funny my I was discussing my womenly opinion on affairs with a co worker and I had to break it down to him that it starts off as business deal then people get they feelings caught up in it. I use that exact same phrase!!!

da_caramel_diva said:
This is so funny my I was discussing my womenly opinion on affairs with a co worker and I had to break it down to him that it starts off as business deal then people get they feelings caught up in it. I use that exact same phrase!!!
Now that's so true. I always have a 3 hit rule. After the 4 hit people catch feeling.

da_caramel_diva said:
...... it starts off as business deal then people get they feelings caught up in it. I use that exact same phrase!!!

In America, everything is business. Don't hate it, cause you can't change it. Move to Zimbabwe or play the game.

Even with love - which is very powerful - you not gone marry the person you love if there is no hope, chance or actuality of it being good for business (success).

Same thing with coochie deal. Female - don't do the deal if it is not all that you need/want out of it. Male - don't do the deal if it is not all that you need/want out of it.

AND NEVER do the deal because you think the deal will lead to the "real" relationship you desire with the person.

Leave emotion at home. Put it in a box, label it emotion, and place it in the top of your closet for a later date.

The Riddler said:
We all have needs. Holla at Maslow on that tip.

The boy "done gone" from the suites to the streets on yall. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Riddler said:
In America, everything is business. Don't hate it, cause you can't change it. Move to Zimbabwe or play the game.

Even with love - which is very powerful - you not gone marry the person you love if there is no hope, chance or actuality of it being good for business (success).

Same thing with coochie deal. Female - don't do the deal if it is not all that you need/want out of it. Male - don't do the deal if it is not all that you need/want out of it.

AND NEVER do the deal because you think the deal will lead to the "real" relationship you desire with the person.

Leave emotion at home. Put it in a box, label it emotion, and place it in the top of your closet for a later date.

<MARQUEE>PREACH BROTHER!!!!!!!!</MARQUEE>

preacher.gif

:tup:

da_caramel_diva said:
The three hitter quitter! LOL :lmao:
The first time is out of curiosity. The second is to see if it was really that good. If you make it to the third time it?s getting good. The fourth time feelings become involved, both of you are wondering which way this going and the contract is now null and void.

The Riddler said:
In America, everything is business. Don't hate it, cause you can't change it.

Emotion gets your feelings hurt real fast. You right about that there...

CEE DOG said:
The first time is out of curiosity. The second is to see if it was really that good. If you make it to the third time it?s getting good. The fourth time feelings become involved, both of you are wondering which way this going and the contract is now null and void.

I didn't know you had it in you Cee Dog.

So "hit it and quit" is your nick name, huh? ;)

The Riddler said:

I used to think that only women did this. I have learned that more and more men do the same thing. Tragic when you have to cut them off.

J4J and Diva, you honor me and I thank you.

But as a Sith Pimp, a true warrior, I do this not for fame, recognition or for the laurel wreath to be placed on my head.

I do this, for no one is bigger than the game.

Bbut I'm all for that guess pass to sistah talk. TD Jakes who? Shiiiiiii - here my knowledge and truly be loosed!

"Stick with me and you'll never go hungry again!"
- Scar (from The Lion King, as told to the hyenas)

The Riddler said:
J4J and Diva, you honor me and I thank you.

But as a Sith Pimp, a true warrior, I do this not for fame, recognition or for the laurel wreath to be placed on my head.

I do this, for no one is bigger than the game.

Bbut I'm all for that guess pass to sistah talk. TD Jakes who? Shiiiiiii - here my knowledge and truly be loosed!

"Stick with me and you'll never go hungry again!"
- Scar (from The Lion King, as told to the hyenas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back