Have you ever done something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortitude said:
Riddler: PIMPing ain't just fo' men. ;)

P~: Fort ain't said nay-thang! :fart:

Fa sho! Never has been just a man thang. Pimpin is an art! And women are the masters. Make no mistakes about, coochie makes the world go round. You got one, I don't. You (and all women) run this, I (men) don't. You posess the most powerful substance in the world. Empires have crumbled. Wars have been fought.

Get in where you fit in.

When I hear "coochie", I tremble like them hyenas on Lion King when they hear Mufassa........"coochie", wheeeewwwww, say it again!

PS - Fort, pimp me anyday baby. I'm like the 82nd Airborne. I don't need much notice, my planes are fueled and always on ready!

"Let's make a deal"! - Monty Hall

CEE DOG said:
........? Son a woman has a money maker, she ain?t never gone be break if she got any sense. Man up and move on.? :lol: She didn?t lie at all.

If this was in the Bible, it would be printed in RED!

Yo Aunt is real!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Some people will never understand that the game is cold, but it's fair. :lol: It ain't the oldest profession in the book for nothing. Since the beginning of time wars have been started over that laffy-taffy. Ain't nothing changed in 2005:lol:
The Riddler said:
I'm no hero. Just a PhD from the school of hardknocks.

I remember thinking there was a such thing as cakedaddy's - I hated them - cause I couldn't keep up. I used to think that driving up the cost of coochie was a terrible thing. Shiiiiiiii. No such thing. Let the market dictate costs.

Coochie knows capitalism too. You gotta pay to play. If you can't pay, you can't play.

Ere'body plays the fool (to somebody). Ere'body is getting pimped (by someone) and also pimping somebody else at the same time.

If you getting what "you" want out the deal, it is all good.

So if fine broad like Fort wanna get some ends, shiiii, I ain't T.O. I don't need an agent to talk for me . . . . . it's all in negotiations and ere'thang is done on the approach.

I'm a Gorilla Pimp, You can call me Grape Ape!

CEE DOG said:
.....Since the beginning of time wars have been started over that laffy-taffy. Ain't nothing changed in 2005:lol:

Let us all pray that it does not change in 2006 either. Shiiiiiii, Katrina wrecked bridges and buildings - yet pimping not only was unscathed, it blossomed.

The Riddler said:
Game lame? You mean game is strong. Ain't no coochie free - except bad coochie. Since it ain't free in the first place - why waste time and money - when you can just waste money?

Anybody that thinks paying for coochie is lame is likely to be a person who can't afford to pay for it in the first place.

:bowdown:

Lawd lawd lawd...youth is wasted on the young! I told y'all guls in Sistah Talk that no single woman should be suffering and in debt. I toldja how these guls how to furnish and decorate new homes and everythang. I try to talk to them about what is important...try to impart a little wisdom. When I was young and single, I had NO debt! :winkgrin: Well well well, I didn't work 2 jobs and I had a credit score A++. Y'all gone on and save it for a rainy day, cuz I had sunshine all the time! :nod:

Whatcha sittin' on it for???! Dayum. :splat: How many times iz I gon' hafta say, ***** is the only thang you can give away and still keep? :rolleyes:

:topic: You can say coochie, but you can't say *****? :retard: :smh:

45458.md.jpg

Seeing Spots said:
Lawd lawd lawd...youth is wasted on the young! I told y'all guls in Sistah Talk that no single woman should be suffering and in debt. I toldja how these guls how to furnish and decorate new homes and everythang. I try to talk to them about what is important...try to impart a little wisdom. When I was young and single, I had NO debt! :winkgrin: Well well well, I didn't work 2 jobs and I had a credit score A++. Y'all gone on and save it for a rainy day, cuz I had sunshine all the time! :nod:

Whatcha sittin' on it for???! Dayum. :splat: How many times iz I gon' hafta say, ***** is the only thang you can give away and still keep? :rolleyes:
QUOTE]

Mmmmmmm, mph! Dayum The Force is strong with you. Preach!! Let me in Sistah Talk! Hell, I'll testify before congress.

In America, I have no sympathy for a broke woman or a down and out white man - the world was created for you to succeed. All you got to do is use your shat wisely.

My favorite motto is ?A man spends 9 months trying to get out and the rest of his life trying to get back in it.?

As I told the women, my sister had a suitemate who said she'd never be broke. They asked her why wouldn't you?

She said, "I sit on a bank!"

Seeing Spots said:
Lawd lawd lawd...youth is wasted on the young! I told y'all guls in Sistah Talk that no single woman should be suffering and in debt. Y'all gone on and save it for a rainy day, cuz I had sunshine all the time! :nod:

Calm down Jack Daniels, they gone learn...they haven't been under your tutelage long enough...they'll get it - keep preaching! :swink: :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Riddler said:
Game lame? You mean game is strong. Ain't no coochie free - except bad coochie. Since it ain't free in the first place - why waste time and money - when you can just waste money?

Anybody that thinks paying for coochie is lame is likely to be a person who can't afford to pay for it in the first place.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

J4J said:
<----What? You've paid for it three times?

:bump:

This is the most interested topic that I have ever read. When I was growing up I heard some old men talk about all of this but they also said pay for what you get. I had no idea this is what they were talking about. Oh I forgot, one night at Clem's, one of the fellows said What do you mean you need $250 for rent?

Shamocha said:
Well I had just moved to Atlanta. Most of the guys I met were a few yrs older and financially stable. I guess wanted to help a young sista out. My friends would've jumped at the chance but I was just determined to make it on my own. PLUS as I said I didn't want it hanging over my head. Some are just genuinely generous and some have their own agenda.

Quote of the Day: </PRE>​

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."-Albert Einstein</PRE>

Shamocha said:
Well I had just moved to Atlanta. Most of the guys I met were a few yrs older and financially stable. I guess wanted to help a young sista out. My friends would've jumped at the chance but I was just determined to make it on my own. PLUS as I said I didn't want it hanging over my head. Some are just genuinely generous and some have their own agenda.

You are an honorable person for telling your boss that your pay is fine. But I always say America was not built and bought on honor. I bet you won't say that the next time if that situation returns.

Their own agenda? I guess that agenda is fvcking. You probally would not mind if you were feeling him like he was feeling you. Anyway,smart men know what women to help out financially and who not to help out. I was once a gotdayum stupid 21 year old thinking that it was all about the"game" I have.

(I hate my job took away the inet. :kaioken: I only can post from home):smh:

The Riddler said:
Dayum The Force is strong with you. Preach!! Let me in Sistah Talk! Hell, I'll testify before congress.

Riddlah, I durnt already begged them womenz to let me in that friggin forum and they ain't let me in yet! :mad:

The FORCE is strong w/ quite a few of them up in hur. :) They know crane style and I have harnessed and possess drunken-monkey. :read: :smash:

I like that installment coochie plan. You can put a lil something on it and before long you can take it to the house. ummm... Sounds like Lay-A-Way..

Damn Walmart!

Seeing Spots said:
Y'all gone on and save it for a rainy day, cuz I had sunshine all the time! :nod:

Mommykins, what would we do without your wisdom. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Panthro and Jrock, yall aint ready for Sistah Talk. :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back