Has SU ever taken 3 losses in a season like they did last year?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ya'll leave @atl hornet alone.......... can't ya'll see he really trying to get his step daddy Southern attention in hopes he can get haymer number from one of y'all so haymer can save alabama state from further embarrassment.... alabama state aint got no money to steal so haymer should be alright.. snickers ..... ya'll should be helping the needy not bashing on the poor hornet... have you jags no shame smh... lol

Boy you’re delusional on trumplike levels

Only ones delusional are SU & their insane fans who think they haven’t took an L since the 60s

Oh my bad. He’s nuttriding Lcorn, jstank and sorry ass dega. Even worse! Lmao

Go home son.

Funny how y’all can never admit to defeat lmao. I can admit when we take an L, but SU will swear till Jesus returns that no band has ever handed them an L.

Ya'll leave @atl hornet alone.......... can't ya'll see he really trying to get his step daddy Southern attention in hopes he can get haymer number from one of y'all so haymer can save alabama state from further embarrassment.... alabama state aint got no money to steal so haymer should be alright.. snickers ..... ya'll should be helping the needy not bashing on the poor hornet... have you jags no shame smh... lol

Says the band full of horn holders & who haven’t had a decent Trumpet section since Clinton was in office.

You still mad I exposed y’all jacking your entire style from Alcorn?

Without Alcorn, there wouldn’t be a Sonic Boom. Remember that

Only ones delusional are SU & their insane fans who think they haven’t took an L since the 60s

Funny how y’all can never admit to defeat lmao. I can admit when we take an L, but SU will swear till Jesus returns that no band has ever handed them an L.

The difference between SU and y’all is folks (including you) actually care about SU. Hell you care more about SU and JSU than you care about your own school. Stop being a spectator and worry about your own school sounding like cow farts. 😂😂

Tandy, he's asking for it. I got a little time.

Let it go son. LLI sounds better than that rag tag ensemble of yours from bama stank. LOL

Amazing. Y’all beat LSU in baseball & now all of a sudden SU is invincible lmao

You can thank your AD & the SWAC for keeping us off y’alls schedule for the 4th straight year. Y’all already know what happens when we go to Mumford...straight power coming out of that corner.

We’re one of the few bands y’all dont intimidate so you can talk all the riff raff you want lol!

You can thank your AD & the SWAC for keeping us off y’alls schedule for the 4th straight year. Y’all already know what happens when we go to Mumford...straight power coming out of that corner.

We’re one of the few bands y’all dont intimidate so you can talk all the riff raff you want lol!

Dude where have you been? We’ve beaten LSU before. Our baseball team like our band has a tradition of excellence unlike y’all.

Nobody is checking for y’all. Become a top 3 band in your state first before worrying about the big boys.

I thought we were talking about bands and how Su owns bama stank in those regards. So my question is, what does that(baseball score) have to do with SU owning bama stank everything including marching band???

Look here kid, I know your Sr prom is tomorrow. You should be getting your hair cut and making sure your prom date has the right wrist corsage.

LOL!

Last edited:
Dude where have you been? We’ve beaten LSU before. Our baseball team like our band has a tradition of excellence unlike y’all.

Nobody is checking for y’all. Become a top 3 band in your state first before worrying about the big boys.
Damn they sholl not top 3

Y’all are out y’all got damn minds!
Top 3 SWAC bands have always been Bama State, JSU & SU in any given order each year.

Please don’t say y’all really think A&M, PV, Gram, Alcorn & TxSU have caught up to us lmao

Our numbers each year speaks for itself. If we weren’t one of the top bands then we would never always have the large bands that we do. The past couple years have been an anomaly but it’s going to go back to normal next year.

Kids want to go to the best that’s why us, JSU & SU always have the biggest SWAC bands

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Top three ???!!!!!! - Soldier Boi Voice …… Ya'll not even top three in your own state!!!, but that's none of my business.... the only thing top 3 on Alabama state these days is them big ole honey bee's who you need to go and fetch them a saddle so they can carry yet another sorry halftime for Alabama state.. #FireOliver …..you should be getting on your knee's and begging @Jax @number1 and @PsychoJag permission to pursue haymer….. top three... psshhhhh…….

Dear @atl hornet ,

See the source image

Last edited:
Back