Has anybody heard about Jennifer Lopez & Chris Judd breaking up?

GSU Spirit

RIP Aveia
Flo Anthony mentioned it on the radio this morning in Dallas. I don't think they even made to a year in marriage.

Jennifer Lopez splits with husband No. 2

NEW YORK (AP) -- J. Lo is solo again.

A source confirmed to The Associated Press on Friday that Jennifer Lopez and her dancer-husband, Cris Judd, have separated. The source said the pair parted amicably and have no immediate plans for divorce.

A spokesman for Lopez declined to confirm or deny the split.

The 31-year-old actress-singer married Judd, 32, in a private ceremony in Calabasas, California. The September 29 nuptials came just months after she broke up with hip-hop mogul Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, with whom she had a highly publicized romance.

Judd appeared prominently as a background dancer in the video for her hit "Love Don't Cost a Thing," but in recent months has become has become more active in her career. He directed the video for the Ja Rule remix of her song "Ain't It Funny," and choreographed her recent NBC concert special.

He and Lopez also co-wrote the song "Alive" from her recent thriller "Enough."

Lopez married model Ojani Noa in 1997 and divorced him the following year

Dang, as much as I like her.......I have to agree.

I just saw her on an Oprah Winfrey Show in Chicago that came on late at night (not sure if it was rerun or not). But she was just talking good things about her marriage to this guy. She's confusing me now.

Re: Jennifer Lopez splits with husband No. 2

Originally posted by MAXIMUS

NEW YORK (AP) -- J. Lo is solo again.

A source confirmed to The Associated Press on Friday that Jennifer Lopez and her dancer-husband, Cris Judd, have separated. The source said the pair parted amicably and have no immediate plans for divorce.

A spokesman for Lopez declined to confirm or deny the split.

The 31-year-old actress-singer married Judd, 32, in a private ceremony in Calabasas, California. The September 29 nuptials came just months after she broke up with hip-hop mogul Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, with whom she had a highly publicized romance.

Judd appeared prominently as a background dancer in the video for her hit "Love Don't Cost a Thing," but in recent months has become has become more active in her career. He directed the video for the Ja Rule remix of her song "Ain't It Funny," and choreographed her recent NBC concert special.

He and Lopez also co-wrote the song "Alive" from her recent thriller "Enough."

Lopez married model Ojani Noa in 1997 and divorced him the following year

:( :( Well I did think she got married rather quickly after she and puff broke up. Maybe now they can get the magic back. I know puff still want her.

Based on what she was talking on that Oprah show, I doubt if they would be back together. She said that he is too much into clubs and etc.., and she really isn't into all of that. She just did it to keep him happy. But you never know about her these days. She'll say one thing and do another. And yeah, Puffy still does kinda want her back.

Originally posted by truthteller
Based on what she was talking on that Oprah show, I doubt if they would be back together. She said that he is too much into clubs and etc.., and she really isn't into all of that. She just did it to keep him happy. But you never know about her these days. She'll say one thing and do another. And yeah, Puffy still does kinda want her back.

Well since he know how much he missed her... maybe he will clean up his act. He did not make " I need a girl " for nothing.

Triflin'

J Lo & Chris Judd were only married 9 months. Isn't she pregnant by him? This is her second marriage, and the first one only lasted a year. OTOH, she & P Diddy were dating for 2 YEARS!! What gives? I think her family pressured her to marry a Hispanic man. She oughta just go Black & neva go back :D

Course, if I was Puffy, I might haveta leave that alone. Seems kinda flaky to me. Course, he's been married before too (right?), so whateva :rolleyes:

I can agree with that. I think her parents had something to say about that. Oprah even brought Moma Lopez to the show. Just from observing, I can tell that Jennifer really values her mom's opinion. They were both crying and etc.. So, there ya have it.

Yeah, I think Jennifer should just go black and never go back too. It's the best thing for her. But before she does that, she needs to take a hiatus from serious relationships until she can get herself together. She needs to spend some time on her own, and then she can discover who she truly is what she really wants. If she doesn't do this, she'll be running from guy to guy....just getting passed around like a 40 oz.

Originally posted by truthteller
And yeah, Puffy still does kinda want her back.

Probably so. It seems as though P.Diddy is referring to J-Lo on the last verse of "I Need A Girl"....

I always thought that the whole Chris Judd thing was an 'escape' from the talk about her and Puffy.....But to be married nine months and separated already, there's obviously something going on there...

It seems that J-Lo and Halle Berry might need to go to the Therapist together, since they've both got issues......

Halle was on the Essence Awards the other night, and said absolutely nothing about Eric Benet. He wuddn't there with her, and she didn't even have on her wedding ring anymo......

:eek2:

Not Halle again...

:eek: PLEEZ don't tell me she & Eric broke up already!?!!?

I know'd he was kinda turned off by her Monster's Ball...performance ;) but I hope that ain't why he's not around. But it's true; Halle's cookoo. I just dunno why men keep hooking up with her. Oh, wait... :D

In reference to J.Lo and P Diddy

I see it as a business opertunity if they got married.

"The Sean Jean and J. Lo wedding line of formal wear"

In reference to J. Lo's recent split with her husband, someone great once said

You can't turn a OH into a housewife.

Puff...uh...P-Diddy needs to stay away. He changed his name to get rid of the past. He should leave her where she is...in THE PAST!!!

Let me show you the odd reason:

Exhibit A:

This could not leave me
7d7a8VRM-tt2XdlzuX4l5YvwIISbUQka0180.jpg

Can you blame the brother?

Jennifer Lopez could tell me..."I cant stand you, you make me sick....you are the scum of the Earth lazy no good worthless bum and I hate your guts and I hope I never see you again"

GR: "So what you saying? You want dinner a little later tonight?"

Originally posted by Get Ready
Let me show you the odd reason:

Exhibit A:

This could not leave me
7d7a8VRM-tt2XdlzuX4l5YvwIISbUQka0180.jpg

Can you blame the brother?

Jennifer Lopez could tell me..."I cant stand you, you make me sick....you are the scum of the Earth lazy no good worthless bum and I hate your guts and I hope I never see you again"

GR: "So what you saying? You want dinner a little later tonight?"

Hell yeah..... I would have married her a long time ago if I was puff!!!. Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Is that picture real? or is that from Selena...

she wore ass pads in that movie... Her caboose wasn't nearly as large as Selena's in real life.

Naaw

She aint as fine as Selena, but I shole wouldnt kick her out of the bed.

Anymore questions why Puffy is still singing love songs to her.

Ya'll betta quit talking bout my woman!!!!

J-LO is now down with the Maka World Order !!!!!!!
1023983910.jpg

Back