HAPPY FOUNDERS' DAY OMEGA PSI PHI

Happy 95th founders day to the Ques!!!! Much Love, Cooper, Coleman, & Just!!! BE OWT!!!! Long live Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. F.I.E.T.T.S.
Roo!!!!

Yogi
LKK Spr.01

Oh Hell NAW! Whaddup Yogi... man iff'n I would have known this was you. Well I'll be dayum! Next thing I'll look up and Buckwild will be on TSPN.

Team...your LB "Richard" was at Frat Meeting Last night!!! I didn't get to make the after meeting "Committee" Meeting, but I'll catch up with them at the "frat house" before the weekends over.

:slap: Too much Remmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord, I partied until 6:00 a.m.
Bout to take my mama to the grocery store and Im feeling like isht!!!!

:slap: Too much Remmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord, I partied until 6:00 a.m.
Bout to take my mama to the grocery store and Im feeling like isht!!!!

Team,
this was the best Founders' Day ever! Exciting, enthusiastic, and humbling -filled with fun, food and laughter! :hat:

When the Bruhs set out a moment of silence for our Bro. Dick Smith, it felt as if time stood still.... LIVE LIFE!

TEAM, Founder's Day Banquet was the BOMB!!!!

Our Keynote speaker: Dr. Lynn Beckwith was EXECELLENT!!!
We had a live Jazz Band, plenty of Food, lots to Drink, Friendship, Fellowship.....it was was awsome.

Congrats on Making OMEGA MAN of the YEAR!!!!!!!

You deserve it bro.
Ill have the pictures for the rededication and the Banquet.

TEAM, Founder's Day Banquet was the BOMB!!!!

Our Keynote speaker: Dr. Lynn Beckwith was EXECELLENT!!!
We had a live Jazz Band, plenty of Food, lots to Drink, Friendship, Fellowship.....it was was awsome.

Congrats on Making OMEGA MAN of the YEAR!!!!!!!

You deserve it bro.
Ill have the pictures for the rededication and the Banquet.

Thanks Sands! It is indeed an honor to SERVE!

Our speaker was Bro. Charles Bolden, Astronaut.....Never met an astronaut before. Living history Bruh!

Thanks Sands! It is indeed an honor to SERVE!

Our speaker was Bro. Charles Bolden, Astronaut.....Never met an astronaut before. Living history Bruh!

Charles Bolden!!!!!
:eek:

We had former Grand Basileus Lloyd Jordan at the Founder's Day Banquet.
He said that "UPSILON OMEGA maybe a small blip on the map of OMEGA, but trust me........You are being Noticed for your Hard work and dedication".

Lloyd JORDAN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Charles Bolden!!!!!
:eek:

We had former Grand Basileus Lloyd Jordan at the Founder's Day Banquet.
He said that "UPSILON OMEGA maybe a small blip on the map of OMEGA, but trust me........You are being Noticed for your Hard work and dedication".

Lloyd JORDAN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I saw Lloyd at Dick Smith's memorial service last Friday......

Lloyd (36 GB) was the keynote speaker at our (LGG) Brotherhood Luncheon and Brother Avery (26 GB) spoke at our Purple and Gold Ball.

Im just tired of the Bias @zz Bullschit on this Board.

If you an Alpha, from SU or GSU seems like you get "special" treatment around this binitch.

Probally one on of the Alpha Groupies hook their thread up.

Im just tired of the Bias @zz Bullschit on this Board.

If you an Alpha, from SU or GSU seems like you get "special" treatment around this binitch.

Probally one on of the Alpha Groupies hook their thread up.

don't sweat it Bruh this is their turf,
its all mostly Superficial anyway

What the hell are you talking about? You can rate you own thread. :emlaugh: Sonny you are one messy dude. :lol:

What the hell are you talking about? You can rate you own thread. :emlaugh: Sonny you are one messy dude. :lol:

Did I say you rated your own thread. I just happen to notice that every thread with Alpha in it is "STARRED" up. Its Founders Day so get your Star on, but I just also noticed that the Omega Founders day thread "was" star-less.

Only certain people can "Star" up threads. It wasnt nothing against yall, but Im sick of that Bias behavior on this board.
Reopening threads to....................nevermind.

I spoke with him at length yesterday. I have never met on on astronaut, let alone on on african american astronaut. I googled him tonight to find out more about him and tspn came up as one of the options to click on.

I spoke with him at length yesterday. I have never met on on astronaut, let alone on on african american astronaut. I googled him tonight to find out more about him and tspn came up as one of the options to click on.

I talked to him last weekend at the PBB crawfish boil at Adair Park! Dude was just being a good bruh. Cooking, cleaning, watch word like a mug. Then another bruh who was talking to some females, asked them if they'd ever met a real life astronaut, they said no and dog introduced him. Hell, I stopped what I was doing and :eek::clap:. He chopped it up for a minute about piloting Columbia, first mission was 83 and his last was 96. I was extremely impressed, as well as humbled.

Back