Happy Birthday Royal One!

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday::bday: :bday: :bday::bday: :bday: :bday:
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
:gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift::gift: :gift: :gift::gift: :gift: :gift::gift: :gift: :gift:

Happy Birthday!!!!

But you still better have dinner ready when I get home tonight. :mad: ;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah Happy B-Day...

Is royal one the lady that Same Ole G is always trying to holla at on the sly?

Hey Kenn I swore I saw Same Ole G walking into your house just as you were making it to the stop sign at the end of the street. Just a heads up that he may be the real "MILK MAN."

:bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROYAL ONE!! :bday:

Hope you get a NAVIGATOR, or an ESCALADE, or something HUGE like that!!

:gift: :gift:

Originally posted by Vinita

She already has something HUGE like that. :rolleyes:

Stop trying to create problems. I didn't ask for your input. :mad:

<font size=16><marquee>HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAL ONE!!!!</marquee></font size=16>:jump: :jump: :jump: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :gift: :gift: :jump: :jump: :jump: :bday: :bday: :bday: :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

IGNORING THE PEST IN THE ROOM ...

Aight R.O. ...

If you already got ONE, you now need TWO ...

One for Monday - Friday, and one for SATURDAY and SUNDAY!!

:nod: :nod2:

Happiest of Birthdays!

:gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump: :gift: :jump:

Happy Birthday Royal One!!!!

:gift: :jump:

Uhhhh, I got the keys to the room. Meet me at the Raddison Hotel on Mockingbird (Rm 421) today at 6:30 to get your B-day present. ;)

Are you sure Kenn is going to be away? :uhoh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL@SOG. Boy, you steeee-yupid!!! :emlaugh:

Have a good'un gul! *where's your sister heffa?! :mad: I'm entering your family one way or another! :D * ~snicker~

Originally posted by Suge
Yeah Happy B-Day...

Is royal one the lady that Same Ole G is always trying to holla at on the sly?

Suge,

I had no problems hollerin at Lisa Blakley at homecoming. :cool:

You might have a problem eating after I break your jaw if you don't watch who you are talking to!:redhot:

Thanks

I do not post that often - yet it's nice to get a responce such as this.....

THANKS EVERYONE..

I am touched :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

hey man

Originally posted by Panthro
LOL@SOG. Boy, you steeee-yupid!!! :emlaugh:

Have a good'un gul! *where's your sister heffa?! :mad: I'm entering your family one way or another! :D * ~snicker~

Leave my sister alone........ I thought we agreed to keep that on the cool. What happen...
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Vinita

I am working on him. I want a big truck like the Navigator, Escalade, or a Land Rover Discovery

GOT Any Ideas:confused:

Originally posted by JSTUS
<font size=16><marquee>HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYAL ONE!!!!</marquee></font size=16>:jump: :jump: :jump: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :gift: :gift: :jump: :jump: :jump: :bday: :bday: :bday: :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks sis - I can't wait to get with you at the BC (( I am learning new terms tonight:D :D ))

Back