Happy Birthday Kema

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Happy Birthday you dayum Jag!

:gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift:

:jump::jump::jump::jump:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AND MANY MORE BLESSINGS TO YOU
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift:

Y'all being disrespectful up in hur!

:mad:

She ain't no SHE no mo'. She's a <b>them</b> now. So, it's happy bday to <b>Y'ALL</b> (plural). :confused:
:emlaugh:

Hope y'all have a good one K!!!!!!

She have a birthday? Did Mike know about all this? Well, anyway.............Happy Birthday!!!!
party-smiley-017.gif
party-smiley-029.gif
party-smiley-037.gif

Have a nice day!

Awww, y'all are the best Cyber Family in the world! Thanks for the wonderful wishes!

<font size=1>BlacknBengal, he knows. That "clown" put roses and a baloon on my car last night and didn't tell me about it. So when I opened the garage this morning, I thought somebody was trying to get me! I wasn't expecting it because he had already surprised me last night with Escada's Ibiza Hippie and a gold & diamond bracelet! :D</font>

:jump: :jump: :bday: :bday: <marquee>HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEMA!!!</marquee> :bday: :bday: :jump: :jump:

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Awww, y'all are the best Cyber Family in the world! Thanks for the wonderful wishes!

<font size=1>BlacknBengal, he knows. That "clown" put roses and a baloon on my car last night and didn't tell me about it. So when I opened the garage this morning, I thought somebody was trying to get me! I wasn't expecting it because he had already surprised me last night with Escada's Ibiza Hippie and a gold & diamond bracelet! :D</font>

Gott Dammit Kema!!!

You are suppose to thank everyone at the end of the day. NOT NOW!!! Its too early. Let everyone get they happy B-days in first!

You know how it works.

:mad: :D

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!

<center>

:gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift:
<h1>!!!Happy Birthday to Ya!!!</h1>
:gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: </center>

<font size=1>I wasn't expecting it because he had already surprised me last night with Escada's Ibiza Hippie and a gold & diamond bracelet! :D</font>

Man, Mike knows how to go all out. Well, he better get it all in cause in a few months, its all going to be about the little one.
;)

We gonna drink Bacardi like it's your birthday. Only you can't have any. More for us.

Happy Birthday Kema. :gift: :jump:

**Snicker**

Miiiiiichaaaaaaeelllll!!!!! :lmao:

Back