Happy Anniversary to ME!

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
19 years ago today I was sworn in to Louisiana State Bar Association. BTW, I "defied" the myths that graduates of historically Black law schools, CAN'T pass the bar the FIRST time, and I passed EVERY part!

Tomorrow begins my 20th year, I am so blessed to say that after many, many clients and experiences and favorable verdicts and losing one or two, I can still say that being an attorney is the second best thing I do!

(The first best thing I do is being Trey's mommy!)

Just thought I share this very proud moment in my life.

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Just thought I share this very proud moment in my life.

OK.....So...uh ruh...now what?

:D

Happy 20th year of being a gutless, cold-hearted, no-good, motion filing, retainer fee-charging, twistin' da rules, blood-sucking lawyer!!!!!!:mad:

:p Just kidding......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Congrats SS,

But let me tell you now...don't you ever talk all that legalese stuff with me over the phone ever again! If you do, I am hanging up! I mean it! :mad: ;) :p :D

:lmao: :lmao: :jump:

<font size=7 face=script color=green>CONGRATULATIONS</font> <font size=7 face=script color=pink>SOROR!</font>

FELL THE PHUGG OUT!

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad
Congrats SS,

But let me tell you now...don't you ever talk all that legalese stuff with me over the phone ever again! If you do, I am hanging up! I mean it! :mad: ;) :p :D

Okay Kenn, then I will talk to you in person at Pat O'Brien's! :kiss:

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes, especially Taylor Made! :redhot: :lmao:

Congratulations!!!

Now, how is it you can remember your swear in date from 19 years ago, and I can't remember mine from 5 years ago??? :smh:

Congratulations SS!

posted by Robber

Now, how is it you can remember your swear in date from 19 years ago, and I can't remember mine from 5 years ago???

Now Robber you know good and damn well sistahs are good with dates. It's just like Sinbad say in his jokes about women remembering dates... "June 15,1982... I saw your butt looking at that skinny hefer across the street!" They are born with an internal calendar for the stuff they want to remember.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So wait.....you are saying that you have been a lawyer for almost as long as I have been alive. I mean I knew you were old, but Daaaaaayyyyyyuuummmmm! I didn't know you were that old!

O wait....I was supposed to be saying contrats or something wasn't I? I just got side tracked. Sorry. Congrats......and stuff!

Thinking to myself....Dayum SS is old..:D

CONGRATS!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU SS!!!!!!! :tup:

This is a blessing....you do the damn thang. btw, are you hiring?

:jump: :jump: :jump:

<font size =18>CONGRATS TO YOU SEEING SPOTS. </font size=18> Celebrate by taking on yet another pro bono case. :lmao:

I guess I'll be there before I know it too. I'm at almost 3 years. Can I stay at this for that long though??????:bawling:

Like Robber, I can't remember that swearing in date.:(

Where is that MIDDLE FANGA when you need it!

Originally posted by Suge
Thinking to myself....Dayum SS is old..:D

That's right, and from here on out you are to address me as YES MA'AM MISS SPOTS!

BTW, I was VERY young 19 years ago, a child prodigy I tell you!;)

Robber, I have no way to explain your mental defiey, er deficei, uh your can't-remember-sheit problem! :lol:

:kiss: and THANKS to all of you again!

CONGRATULATIONS PROF.
WITH GOD'S HELP NEXT YEAR THIS TIME I WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN TSPN FIRM OF SPOTS,JSTUS,ROBBER,AND JST
7 1/2 months to go....BTW can I get a SWACpage hookup in clinic this Spring;)

Back