HALO 2

Ridge_Fall'99

Child Of The Night
6 Days and counting Ladies & Gentlemen...
:what:

Here is a question to jump start this Thread; what is the first thing you are going to do when you get your Copy of Halo2? ?
Campaign missions or right in the fire (Mutliplayer/Xbox Live)?

Any additional comments on the heard/read game play would we excellent topic as well.

:nod2: "Lock & Load" :nod2:

I saw a preview when I went to see the grudge and I started thinking what it would be like to play that junk on the big screen. :hat:

On the big Screen talk about getting a headache, but what woud be better would be to have 4 ppl on 1 big screen. That would be too funny yellin at ppl "Stop looking at my screen punk," from across the room! :jump:

Halo 2
Get ready for the ride of your life, the greatest Xbox game of all time has arrived.

November 07, 2004 - In the history of videogames, each system invariably lands its super-mega winner, its system-seller, its Barry Bonds. On Genesis, you rolled with Sonic the Hedgehog. On Nintendo 64 you got Super Mario 64, on PlayStation you had Final Fantasy VII, and on Dreamcast you loved Soul Calibur. On Xbox, Bungie's first-person shooter, Halo, has become the MVP for three years running, an unbelievable, unmatched streak on the Xbox. But there is a new kid in town, and strangely, you've known its name for years.

Halo 2, this year's most anticipated title -- along with Valve's Half-Life 2 and Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas -- is a whopper of a game. It doesn't matter which way you cut, dissect or analyze it, Halo 2 comes up aces in ever way. It's a noble achievement in storytelling, gameplay balance, and multiplayer design. And it's easily the best console-based, online game on Earth. Easily. Like so many people have said thus far: In 2004, Halo 2 will own you.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/557/557509p1.html

I beat the game about 2 weeks ago. Its cool, definitely a lot better than the first. But it doesnt hold a candle to GTA: San Andreas.

I got it Last Night During Midnight Madness. I was drillin holes in dem boys all last night. The Game has gotten bloodier but I lost my sensitivity with Doom & Resident evil along time ago. :saw:
But I like the story line it's a nice twist.
I been up for almost 48 hrs cause I played it all last night and morning. The Smooth play and the shadowing are nice. The Reflections are pretty mind blowing. They work on level scale & storyline.
I had to come to work and hit class up for a test but when I get home I'm gonna be back at it.

:bowdown: "Hail to the Chief." :bowdown:

I just ordered my copy tonight. I have it by the weekend. I have played a downloaded version on a hacked XBOX. It is tight. I like the new look and the new weapons. I haven't played the campaign yet.

The only thing I didnt like about it was the fact that it was TOO easy to beat. On the last 3 boards I simply walked from beginning to end without getting killed once.

Halo storm
Must-have Xbox game flying off shelves

By Maegan Carberry
RedEye

Move over, Usher. Step aside, Spider-Man.

There's a new No. 1, and he's arriving with both guns blazing-and there were crowds everywhere to meet him Tuesday.

The new pop culture icon is Halo 2, and the video game sparked waves of hype and about 7,000 "midnight madness" events around the nation.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/techn...halo,1,4924507.story?coll=chi-homepagebiz-utl

My copy has arrived. I got the Limited Edition. I think I am going to be busy tonight. :bowdown:

:uzi:
:uzi:

TWO WORDS:

IMPULSE BUY

Couldn't resist. I had to buy an Xbox on Friday for that game. It is off the hook.

Whoever thinking about getting Xbox Live, holla at ya boy.

Played with Ntelekt and a quite a few others the other night. Made me go out and get a headset and everything, lol! Anyway, just hit me up when you ready..

Gamertag: Bachmegatone6

Can you play Halo 2 on XBOX Live? I am thinking about getting it maybe tonight? Is it possible for all of us to run through a campaign? I haven't opened the package yet.

Killer Bees said:
Can you play Halo 2 on XBOX Live? I am thinking about getting it maybe tonight? Is it possible for all of us to run through a campaign? I haven't opened the package yet.

XBOX Live is one of the major reasons why people bought Halo 2. I played with Bachmegatone last night. Sorry I wasn't of any help.

northern tiger said:
XBOX Live is one of the major reasons why people bought Halo 2. I played with Bachmegatone last night. Sorry I wasn't of any help.

Man, we were getting our azz kicked to sleep last night. :(

BachMegatone said:
Man, we were getting our azz kicked to sleep last night. :(

LOL I will join the Cavalry......as soon as I can get the game :smh:...maybe tomorrow.

Bach....do you play madden. I added you to my list since I saw you gamertag on here but never saw you online.

BLAQUE PRINCE said:
LOL I will join the Cavalry......as soon as I can get the game :smh:...maybe tomorrow.

Bach....do you play madden. I added you to my list since I saw you gamertag on here but never saw you online.

I'm more of a ESPN games person, I haven't been into madden since 01.

I usually get online around 6-7pm CST and depending how badly I'm doing can stay on for a few hours.

Back