Halle's Clock Is Ticking

THAMES

HALLE BERRY - LOOKING FOR A PAPA?

BROODY film stunner Halle Berry has told how she might offer her body to any date who is prepared to father her child.

The Catwoman star, 37, split recently from cheating hubby Eric Benet ? but remains desperate for a baby.

Halle told US TV host Oprah Winfrey: ?I don?t need to be married to have kids.

100268.jpg

Halle Berry

link....
http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/100268.html

THAMES said:
HALLE BERRY - LOOKING FOR A PAPA?

BROODY film stunner Halle Berry has told how she might offer her body to any date who is prepared to father her child.

The Catwoman star, 37, split recently from cheating hubby Eric Benet ? but remains desperate for a baby.

Halle told US TV host Oprah Winfrey: ?I don?t need to be married to have kids.

100268.jpg

Halle Berry

link....
http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/100268.html

Tell Hallie i'm available :rolly:

Is Halle really Crazy like a ... CAT?

l_1740340.jpg

Halle Berry as CATWOMAN (WB)

Why does nearly everyone think Halle is either looney or crazy? To hear her side of it, Wesley Snipes hit her and made her nearly deaf in one ear. David Justice was riding around the Hood picking up hookers. Eric Benet had the nerve to just straight up cheat on ... well ... Halle Berry. Exactly what is suppose to be her problem?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Her problem seems to be NOTHING IS EVER HER FAULT............including the hit and run. :)

Thinking like a man....

THAMES said:
Is Halle really Crazy like a ... CAT?
Why does nearly everyone think Halle is either looney or crazy? To hear her side of it, Wesley Snipes hit her and made her nearly deaf in one ear. David Justice was riding around the Hood picking up hookers. Eric Benet had the nerve to just straight up cheat on ... well ... Halle Berry. Exactly what is suppose to be her problem?
*After reading 83's response* Halle's problem is her inability to accept personal responsiblity for the actions/behavior of her relational partners. She should know that the above listed gentlemen are decent, well-rounded, upstanding individuals. Halle needs to admit that her low self-esteem, co-dependency, attitude of moral grandeur, & her obdurate nature justifiably led these most honorable men to blindly commit ,during temporary moments of insanity, the ignoble aforementioned deeds. 'Fess up Halle - it's all your fault. These men had nothing to do w/you being crazy. You brought it on yourself. :rolleyes: If you had've kept your mouth shut & your dress up, none of this would've happened. Now look at you - ain't nobody gonna want you! Crying on Oprah like you all innocent & shti. "Fess up and clear the good name of these wonderful, renowned men. You twisted winch. :rolleyes:

Re: Thinking like a man....

Fortitude said:
*After reading 83's response* Halle's problem is her inability to accept personal responsiblity for the actions/behavior of her relational partners. She should know that the above listed gentlemen are decent, well-rounded, upstanding individuals. Halle needs to admit that her low self-esteem, co-dependency, attitude of moral grandeur, & her obdurate nature justifiably led these most honorable men to blindly commit ,during temporary moments of insanity, the ignoble aforementioned deeds. 'Fess up Halle - it's all your fault. These men had nothing to do w/you being crazy. You brought it on yourself. :rolleyes: If you had've kept your mouth shut & your dress up, none of this would've happened. Now look at you - ain't nobody gonna want you! Crying on Oprah like you all innocent & shti. "Fess up and clear the good name of these wonderful, renowned men. You twisted winch. :rolleyes:

Nice sarcastic rant. :swink: :rolleyes:

Now a reality check .........................
NAME ONE TIME SHE HAS ADMITTED HAVING A HAND IN ANYTHING THAT HAS WENT WRONG IN HER LIFE.. :read: :look:

jstate83 said:
Nice sarcastic rant. :swink: :rolleyes:

Now a reality check .........................
NAME ONE TIME SHE HAS ADMITTED HAVING A HAND IN ANYTHING THAT HAS WENT WRONG IN HER LIFE.. :read: :look:
Frankly Scarlet........I don't give a dammmmmmsmsmsm That's that child's business.....& her therapist. I've said my piece & I'm through w/it.

Fortitude said:

Them fcukas!

IMHO,

No one deserves to be hit. I hope she sued Wesley's "burnt" arse. Justin should have left her before he started picking up hookers. I don't know what to say about Eric.

I would like to know if she provoked these actions in anyway or is she just a poor judge of character. Has she use sex as black mail or these men just dog's. We may never have enough information to make a solid determination.

Remember........Her side, His side and the RIGHT SIDE.

Fortitude said:

:read:

Of course, those MEN couldn't have done anything wrong Fortitude...stop playin'. :rolleyes:

Fortitude said:
Frankly Scarlet........I don't give a dammmmmmsmsmsm That's that child's business.....& her therapist. I've said my piece & I'm through w/it.

Speak it, child, speak it... :tup:

Yep ........... everything but a response to tha question. Oh well, being that I'm a man, gotta get ready to tear me some lives apart. We just NO GOOD. :swink: :goodbad: :slap: :argue2:

Halle Berry's Estranged Husband Seeks Support

Jun 4, 2:45 pm ET

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The estranged husband of actress Halle Berry, R&B singer Eric Benet, is challenging their prenuptial agreement in court as he seeks spousal support from his Oscar-winning wife.
Benet filed papers this week in Los Angeles Superior Court asking a judge to "determine the validity and/or enforceability of the parties' prenuptial agreement and subsequent amendments thereto," according to documents posted on the Web site thesmokinggun.com.

The documents show Benet is asking Berry to pay his legal bills and spousal support but does not know the "nature and extent" of their joint assets and debts.

mdf587278.jpg

Eric and Halle

Read the story ....
http://entertainment.iwon.com/article/id/326228|entertainment|06-04-2004::14:51|reuters.html

I wonder if they'll give him the spousal support? I dont' think he would have asked if there weren't a chance he'd get it.

He COULD get it, but he has to have a VERY good reason to be challenging that pre-nup, especially since it was his own inability to avoid outside booty that was a factor in their divorcing in the first place.

What I have always wondered is, did this daffy chick NOT know he was a sex addict BEFORE they got married? WTF is up with Halle and her men choices? Wesley beat her ass, Justice was buying hoes, Benet is a SEX addict ...

... and Halle remains the "victim"? Now she is willing to have a baby by anyone willing to be the father? WTF?

I don't think she needs to be having any chirren, honestly, until she gets her pretty little HEAD in order.

Crazy ass ...

Vinita said:
He COULD get it, but he has to have a VERY good reason to be challenging that pre-nup, especially since it was his own inability to avoid outside booty that was a factor in their divorcing in the first place.

What I have always wondered is, did this daffy chick NOT know he was a sex addict BEFORE they got married? WTF is up with Halle and her men choices? Wesley beat her ass, Justice was buying hoes, Benet is a SEX addict ...

... and Halle remains the "victim"? Now she is willing to have a baby by anyone willing to be the father? WTF?

I don't think she needs to be having any chirren, honestly, until she gets her pretty little HEAD in order.

Crazy ass ...

Dag Nabit, Nita! I was JUST saying that the other day.

Back