Halle Left him!!!!!!!!!

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
October 1, 2003

Oscar? winner HALLE BERRY is separating from her husband of almost three years, singer ERIC BENET. In a statement, Halle said, "Eric and I have had marital problems for some time now and have tried to work things out together. However, at this point, I feel we need time apart to reevaluate our union. We ask that you respect our privacy as we are going through this emotional time."

The couple were married in a private ceremony in January 2001, but were subsequently plagued by rumors in the press of Benet's serial infidelity and their attempts to save their union through counseling. The couple have no children of their own, although Benet has a daughter, INDIA, from a previous relationship, which Halle adopted. Halle was previously married to Atlanta Braves baseball star DAVE JUSTICE in 1993, but they divorced in 1997. Halle is the first African-American to win the Best Actress Oscar, awarded in 2002 for her role in 'Monster's Ball.' She will next appear onscreen in the horror thriller 'Gothika' on November 21 and is currently filming 'Catwoman.'

Looks like Eric will have to get a job now.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

I knew that you would beat me to the punch!

IT'S ON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Looks like the shoe will be on the other foot this time for Mrs. Berry-Justice-Benet. Eric make sure you get half even though you don't deserve it.

J-State Tiger,

Halle just threw a knock-out punch at old boy with his no shoe wearing sex addict performing self.

FHM%202003%20D.jpg

Halle BerrY (FHM)

I am truly torn. Yeah Halle, poor Eric. Besides Catwoman, she will be featured in this months FHM.

Link
http://www.hallewood.com/ROBINNEWSIMAGES/FHM NOVEMBER%2

_1988070_halle_berry150.jpg

Halle and Eric (bbc)

Eric wasn't beating her ARSE so she had to leave.......lol.......Eric don't get your clothes cause that CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY broad goin call the popo...

Whatever's best for them is my prayer

This was a divorce just waiting to happen. I don't think they were all that compatible from the get go. He's a sex addict and she portrays one on screen all the time...LOL

Seriously, Eric can't/couldn't handle Halle's acting roles, I think. He probably couldn't deal with all the attention she receives from men. Remember that kiss on the oscar's or whatever that show was, where that white man damn near slobbed her down. He was totally disrespected and he's had enough. :shame: I wish them both the best...if they're happy apart, they should be apart.

She is leaving you Eric, and she adopted your Daughter? You know what that means don't you homeboy......
You get Half and you get to file for child support!! Lets take her arse to the cleaners EB. I mean lets go for the jugular, we are even going to ask for future money on films she hasn't even made yet. And about 10 grand per month sounds about enough for you to be able to talk care of "yalls" daughter. I mean after all, she did adopt her, and I am sure that you and little India are acustomed to a certain life style!!! get yours partner, get yours!!

The Pres-O-dent!!

lol@Suge

ummm D-Town,
are you sure about him being jealous of her. L, he was out getting his. And if she is the same as she was said to be during that marriage to D. Justice, then she is the one who was jealous, possessive, needy, an all around mental basket case.

but she fine though!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
lol@Suge

ummm D-Town,
are you sure about him being jealous of her. L, he was out getting his. And if she is the same as she was said to be during that marriage to D. Justice, then she is the one who was jealous, possessive, needy, an all around mental basket case.

but she fine though!

You're probably right...I don't know. I'm not in their home, just stating my opinion.

Originally posted by vertojsu
Ms. Halle needs to to take a mental health break from any men for a while; regroup her priorities.
Now that is quote of the day...maybe she is trying to keep up with JLO

Originally posted by Suge
She is leaving you Eric, and she adopted your Daughter? You know what that means don't you homeboy......
You get Half and you get to file for child support!! Lets take her arse to the cleaners EB. I mean lets go for the jugular, we are even going to ask for future money on films she hasn't even made yet. And about 10 grand per month sounds about enough for you to be able to talk care of "yalls" daughter. I mean after all, she did adopt her, and I am sure that you and little India are acustomed to a certain life style!!! get yours partner, get yours!!

The Pres-O-dent!!
LOL! He bout aint gonna get custody because he had to go to the clinic for sex addiction. He Is about to get half of that loot though. LMAO. I guess he is the Male Robin Givins. LAzy bastard need to get back in the studio.

Two words, two syllables, nine letters....

Fred Durst....

She done gone from a sex addict to a Limp Biskit..:shame:

The Pres-O-dent!!
RIGHT ON RIGHT ON BROTHER PRES-O-DENT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

The Pres-O-dent!!

That's what Im talking bout SUGE!!!
Take that Broad to the cleaners Eric, get payback for David Justice.

:rolleyes: She should have divorced him when she found out
he was cheating on her.....period!

I hate to spoil it for you guys but I'm sure she has
a nice "pre-nup".

:lol: @ Bandfan & Suge

-Astrya

http://www.hallewood.com

Originally posted by jelli
:rolleyes: Are you surprised. Heck most hollywood marriages don't last.

You can say that again. Frankly, I don't know why they even bother. But I guess one has to try.

She might have a pre-nup......but that usaully only covers her money she had pre EB. But all money post EB, he is entitled to. I mean after all, he is acustomed to living a certain life style, and you people know how you love to bring up your lifestyle!! Plus she adopted his child, legaly making that her child, and legally meaning shew has to pay child support!!! And there "ain't" a pre-nup in the world that can stop child support!!

EB, you don't have to ever work again, until "yalls" dauther is at least finished with college. And make sure she goes to grad schools so you can stretch that money out even farther. Plus, when she starts to make more money, take her arse back to court EB. Your child shouldn't have to suffer because her "mommy" is crazy!!!!

EB you do this and I will put you in my hall of fame with Mr. Janet Jackson. Now that brother got paid!!

Lets Get Paid!!!

Point of clarification

A prenup actually takes care of all monies earned DURING a marriage. So if they executed a prenup agreement then it probably was drafted so that both parties would have no claims on the other's property. Prenups are dispositive of community property. I'm sure Halle and Eric did a prenup because CA is a community property state AND they take things a step further...community property laws in CA allow for divorcing spouses to "own" property acquired BEFORE the marriage. ( :xeye: not so in LA)

As for their daughter, India could receive child support until age 18. After 18, she can sue in her own right and receive payments from Halle, concievably until she finishes college. Awards rarely go past college, but I have a friend whose ex-husband is STILL paying her son support and he is in his second year of medical school.

Anyway, the records of their divorce will be made public and we will all know the FACTS.

Divorce ain't nothing nice and it is really ugly when a LOT of money is involved.

Back