Halle Berry To Play Nefertiti In New Movie

THAMES

Looks like Halle will try to redeem herself with this one after the Catwomen disaster

halle-berry-catwomen-prem.jpg

Halle Berry

February 19, 2005, 9:04:08 BERRY WINS EGYPTIAN QUEEN ROLE

HALLE BERRY has been signed to star as Egyptian queen NEFERTITI in a new movie, after film bosses were mesmerised by her stunning looks.....
-------

link ....
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/30592004.htm

Didnt her "Stunning Looks" get her the Catwoman role?

She better costar with Brad Pitt to bring her image back around.

Killer Bees said:
38 years old and fine as all out doors. ;)
:bowdown: Only a Black woman!

So I wonder will they get Spike Lee to play Akenathon(sp) as Nefertiti's husband and king.

yvette23 said:
Dayum, am I the only one who liked "Catwoman??" :lol:

Nope...I liked it too. I got what I expected, pretty good fight scenes, stunts and Halle looking finnnnneeee. :nod:

The script was light though, needed some plot twists, more villians...something.

yvette23 said:
Dayum, am I the only one who liked "Catwoman??" :lol:

Nope, you are most definitely NOT!

DAMN, it was a cartoon character folks, what did y'all expect? I thought the movie was fine. I think folks are just not use to seeing Halle play that type of role. To me, it just defines her skills even more...it's part of what makes her a special actress...she can play any part. :tup:

btw, I think she'll do fine, in this new role, as well.

Man Halle cant do nothing to tarnish her image. Look at her, she is 38 and I will gal her up anytime of the year... :love:

Fortitude said:
Kimberly's ok. She always has this look like she's about to get a whipping & she's scared & wants mercy.

That's what makes her land these outstanding roles...lol

Remembering Halle's line in Queenie (whateva the title was), "I's neggra, I's neggra" :rolleyes:

BluBlood said:
That's what makes her land these outstanding roles...lol
Remembering Halle's line in Queenie (whateva the title was), "I's neggra, I's neggra" :rolleyes:
Baby Blu, Fort's talking 'bout Kimberly Elise; not Halle. :kiss:

Back