Hair Help

kbSU89

I played hair stylist this weekend with my own hair and I need some help

I always do my own highlights and I always use the same product, don't know what happened. I use a highlight kit that comes with everything. The kit was missing the hook and the gloves and something told me to bring it back, but I did not so here is what happened.

Since I had no hook to pull my hair through the holes in the cap, I took the cap off and used my hands to put the highlight in my hair, of course I got more hair and now most of my hair is colored.

I can deal with it, but I want it to look like I had it before, only strands of color.

Please Help, what can I do without all of my hair falling out.

Dang girl

Your best bet will be to either get a rinse and do your whole head one color. Or wait at least a month and go to a salon and have them fix it... If you add any other chemicals now your hair will be green and it will fall out.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
89comSUgrad,

Did you give yourself a deep conditioner? If not, you'll need to do that each week for the next month or so to prevent breakage/damage. You may need to take Toia's advice and visit a salon and let a professional pick up where you left off just to ensure your hair's health.

Peace and Hair Grease. :)

Will go to Salon

Dtown,

I actually go to the salon every week, so when I go this week I will see what she can do, so far my hair seems strong, and I am making sure it is not dry. I have never let the salon put color in my hair because it never comes out the way I want it, I think I got a bad shipment.:redhot:

Re: Will go to Salon

Originally posted by 89comSUgrad
Dtown,

I actually go to the salon every week, so when I go this week I will see what she can do, so far my hair seems strong, and I am making sure it is not dry. I have never let the salon put color in my hair because it never comes out the way I want it, I think I got a bad shipment.:redhot:

Good, let me know how it turns out.

What color can you mix w/raspberry kool-aid

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
I got Raspberry Kool-Aid packets in my truck.....

You want 'em?

:idea:

Taylor-Made

If you think the Raspberry can help me out I am willing to try it out. I guess I can wait for the professional, in the meantime I will have to live with gold hair. Once it grows out I will do again, next time I will check the expiration date on the box;)

been there, done that

The same thing happened to me. I ended up going to Lockworks (Now Paris Parker) salon and they "stripped" the color back to my normal color. I did have to wait 6 weeks before attempting to use another color in my hair though :)

Back