*****Hair Everwhere!!!

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
I wash it, comb it and dry it and I still have cat hair everywhere!!! Is there a specific shampoo? What must I do to get rid of the abundance of the cat hair? I'm never babysitting for my friend again. She's going to have to leave that feline with her Mom.:rolleyes:

Oh....

For a minute, a was about to tell you to quit walkin' around without panties on, or just go and get a bikini waxing or something...;)

Re: Oh....

Originally posted by Ntelekt
For a minute, a was about to tell you to quit walkin' around without panties on, or just go and get a bikini waxing or something...;)

Woooooo Weeeeee!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Get some masking tape and wrap it sticky side out around your hand. Then pat, pat, pat at the hair until the excess is gone. Or they could shave the cat. That works great too. The hair will grow back during cooler weather.

Originally posted by BluBlood
I wash it, comb it and dry it and I still have cat hair everywhere!!! Is there a specific shampoo? What must I do to get rid of the abundance of the cat hair? I'm never babysitting for my friend again. She's going to have to leave that feline with her Mom.:rolleyes:

You can always shave it... ;)

Back