GU is ???at QB

thegooddoctor

GU is supposedly reloading. However, until he proves himself Eugene is a ????? at QB for the boys of Louisiana Normal College.

In your opinion only

Not so this Kid has already proven and waited his turn, So now, Doug is going to turn him loose:lmao:

Get that turn him loose :cool:

Gooddoctor,

This kid can really play! Doug and staff are really high on him for his passing skills and ability to read defenses. He really worked hard over the summer on his conditioning and kept his weight down.

It's a good thing he did (from his perspective) cuz incoming freshman Gary Cooper also enrolled in summer school and has had an excellent fall camp. Kevin Barbay has also impressed coaches and currently it is a battle between those two for the backup spot.

I honestly think Bruce will put up BIGG numbers this season.

Gooddoctor,

The only reason Eugene is a question mark to you is because you have never seen Eugene play. Instead of you being honest enough to simply say you have never seen him play, (and I am sure you haven't) you want to say he is a question mark for the team? How sad is this?

However, we have seen Q. Richard play and we know he isn't a question mark.

This kid can really play! Doug and staff are really high on him for his passing skills and ability to read defenses. He really worked hard over the summer on his conditioning and kept his weight down.

How quick is he on his feet and how good is he at scrambling? How good are the Grambling line and backs at picking up blitz packages? ;)

Well it won't be much longer til he gets his chance to prove something.

Mcneese72 do you know

Do you know Donovan McNabb, you got your answer. Slow, Naw he ain't slow. He not fast either, but he is silky smooth and very quick releasing the ball. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Bruce moves well in the pocket. Has the ability to run for the first down, but the staff prefers him passing the ball downfield. The have a lot of confidence in his ability to read a defense and not throw the interception. He's too smart to force the ball into double coverage and does a great job of looking off the free safety.

Had a very good summer workout session with the wide receivers during summer drills. His summer wizardry in Seven on Seven drills against La Tech was awesome. I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of passing records set this season.

I sure hopes McNeese brings the blitz...yall can't cover our wide outs in man coverage and Bruce will pick a zone apart! Did I mention he was a point guard in basketball===> Great Vision.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Did I mention he was a point guard in basketball===> Great Vision.

Now that daying something, there are not many 270 lbs. point guards out there.

Re: Mcneese72 do you know

Originally posted by CATMENDUE2
Do you know Donovan McNabb, you got your answer. Slow, Naw he ain't slow. He not fast either, but he is silky smooth and very quick releasing the ball. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Sheeesh :rolleyes:

Do you know Donovan McNabb, you got your answer. Slow, Naw he ain't slow. He not fast either, but he is silky smooth and very quick releasing the ball

We never had the pleasure of playing against McNabb but we still have some Duante Culpepper imprints in the turf of Cowboy Stadium from the game with Central Florida in 95. ;) The final score was 49-7 McNeese, a week or two after they lost to Fla. St. 42-14.

Back