GSU World Famed! I wanna' say...

Panther88

Banned
that I thoroughly enjoyed your performance last Sat night. Y'all sound great. Looked great. Enjoyed those old school cuts during the 5th(?). Y'all were opening up a deeeeeeep playbook obviously. lol

I was never a fan of Beyonce' and that Crazy in Love cut, but after hearing y'all blow it :eek2:, y'all did that damn thang!

The <b>only</b> part of the evening that I wasn't fond of was the drill (I think that's what you call it) you all did after taking the field. Couldn't hear you(???? :confused: ). Otherwise, y'all were heard on the visitor's side. :tup: Great showing.

Stormy's? :mad: The ONLY disappointment that I had was Sunday at half-time of the cowboy game. Y'all were marching and me and <b>my entire crew</b> were waiting on some <b>get-down</b> and there was only techno and cowboy cheerleaders doing the lawn-mower/hand-cutter/stiff-leg/twist/mashed potato! WTF? :confused: :mad:

The FUNNIEST part of the entire half-time show was watching this perverted white guy in front of me grab his binoculars when the Black Foxes came out initially and he said: <b>Good Lawd.... :shame:</b> LOL!

Otherwise :rolleyes: BOOOOOOOOO to the Cowboy's half-time preparers. The crowd wanted to see some <b>get-down</b> and y'all gave us Drumline w/ techno. :rolleyes: Didn't nobody wanna' see them broke-down looking cowboy cheerleaders. (w/ they ugly asses) The Dallas Desperados cheerleaders were finer anyway! LMAO!

SFC? Great showing guys. Enjoyed it. (for the first time ever)

Originally posted by Panthro
that I thoroughly enjoyed your performance last Sat night. Y'all sound great. Looked great. Enjoyed those old school cuts during the 5th(?). Y'all were opening up a deeeeeeep playbook obviously. lol

I was never a fan of Beyonce' and that Crazy in Love cut, but after hearing y'all blow it :eek2:, y'all did that damn thang!

The <b>only</b> part of the evening that I wasn't fond of was the drill (I think that's what you call it) you all did after taking the field. Couldn't hear you(???? :confused: ). Otherwise, y'all were heard on the visitor's side. :tup: Great showing.

Stormy's? :mad: The ONLY disappointment that I had was Sunday at half-time of the cowboy game. Y'all were marching and me and <b>my entire crew</b> were waiting on some <b>get-down</b> and there was only techno and cowboy cheerleaders doing the lawn-mower/hand-cutter/stiff-leg/twist/mashed potato! WTF? :confused: :mad:

The FUNNIEST part of the entire half-time show was watching this perverted white guy in front of me grab his binoculars when the Black Foxes came out initially and he said: <b>Good Lawd.... :shame:</b> LOL!

Otherwise :rolleyes: BOOOOOOOOO to the Cowboy's half-time preparers. The crowd wanted to see some <b>get-down</b> and y'all gave us Drumline w/ techno. :rolleyes: Didn't nobody wanna' see them broke-down looking cowboy cheerleaders. (w/ they ugly asses) The Dallas Desperados cheerleaders were finer anyway! LMAO!

SFC? Great showing guys. Enjoyed it. (for the first time ever)

True..... I must say for Grambling the show was nice, but really it could have been more volume doing the march. Now if you were doing the 360 as of old, sliding to the rear, & 270's, I could see the volume drop some. All around great show good to see you on the way back to the TRUE World Famed.

PV.... Nice but you can tell it was a new show, you one would think it would have been tighter for this game but it wasn't.
Cowboys game never let any one take you from what you do!!! You let them take you out your box (from of speaking). Say true... and you still can do a clean show.

Well......I will be one to admit that Grambling's band has improved tremendously. I'm glad to see that you guys had a good showing.....I can honestly say that yall were the best band I've had the chance of competing against this season. Keep up the good work guys.

Now as for PV and the Dallas Cowboys show.....Well.....All I can say is that the exposure was good for the band, and hopefully we can get more invites like that. The pre-game show was great, and a lot of people who saw the show were really pleased with what we did.

We didn't get a chance to get responses for the halftime show, because we left right after we got off of the football field.

All in all.....I'd say that this has been one of the Storm's better and busier trips.......AND I"M GLAD THAT IT'S OVER......I'M TIRED.

Back