GSU Will Be The Hog This Week

MightyDog

See how quick we recover? Now that we are done with Tenn. St. We have a fat hog this weekend to kill. As I have told you so many times, we don't worry about last week because the new week is better. We look forward to a balance record after we leave GSU.

We will be a week older and one ball game smarter as we go down to GSU. Mike Bigg is going to show us Monroe. Take us to Annie Mae's Cafe. After that we will spend some time on the Lake.

The Hog Killing will be on Saturday, Sep 8, 2001.

..................ah no.
GRAM gonna smack yalls arse. LOL
LOL

Looks like a 0-2 for the BIG BAD BULLDOGS.............LOL

AAMU, THE MACK OF THE SWAC....................snicker. LOL

smh

just to think............all that big talk from AAMU!

Didn't I say we have recovered from the Tenn. St. weekend.

Do I have to remind you that I base everything on Average and 50/50?

Don't get too excited.

Let me explain it again:
a. We are coming to GSU for a hog killing. (50%)
b. We will be drinking suds with Mike Bigg. (50%)

You see I have a 50% chance of having a great time in Monroe.

Now look at this there is a 100% chance of:
a. Suge will not attend the game. (MD wins)
b. Mike Bigg could not locate Annie Mae's cafe. (MD wins)
c. Earle might show up at the game. (MD wins)
d. We beat everyone to Church's Chicken (MD Wins)
f. GSU did not replace that faded Eddie Robinson sign at the entrance of GSU Campus. (MD wins)
g. All window air conditioners will be removed from dormitory windows because MD will be looking around. (MD wins)

and last but not least, we will bring our own hotsauce because every bottle made in the State is shipped to SU and GSU during football season. (Good planning MD wins again)

If I can get up to a 100% in ten weekends, I would feel a lot better. But right now I know, I have 50%.:bawling:

Originally posted by MightyDog
See how quick we recover? Now that we are done with Tenn. St.

No Dog...it's really more appropriate to say that TnState is through with you. Yall really set the SWAC back with such a pathetic showing. You better come with a better game on the
8th.

It's looking "iffy" for me! It's a strong possibility that I will have to work Saturday to close the books at work. I'm working late each nite trying to get my part done, but it really depends on what the others who get info to me do.

Shhhh

A&P, you just need to leave the page until you beat somebody, cause Gram is a scrub too! A scrub plus a scrub equals a scrub!

Originally posted by KrazyKat
Shhhh

A&P, you just need to leave the page until you beat somebody, cause Gram is a scrub too! A scrub plus a scrub equals a scrub!

JStanky needs to get a grip. Yall beat one of the saddest teams in the MEAC and now yall are world beaters. Feel good about the win, but it won't be long lived. Remember that October is coming real soon and you face the teams that you were 1-3 against last year.

The Alcorn game was nuthing but a controlled scrimmage. We got to work on the things we needed to work on, evaluate the people we needed to evaluate, and still not expose too much to our next opponent.

Alcorn has improved...but they were never a threat to win the game. They managed to keep it close, but when we had to make a stop and shut the door we did that! We don't have to "blow" teams away to get poll points or national recognition...we're the ICON...respect is constant/recognition is continuous!

mikbig
You guys struggled against 0fer Alcorn. To think you have the nerve to show your face on the board. You guys are lucky to have the Green Mile this weekend. Does Eddie have to buy his ticket? This game will set BCF back another 10 years.

BB, save yourself and the Mafia some shame. Buffalo's Hunt for another Dead October will surely leave some humbled, decaying souls.

Well, you FAIR WEATHER G-Men fans, you let us worry about October. LOL. Bring yalls arses. It will be the same result each week. 4 straight home victories for JSU. Count on it, cuz.

It's a lil' different this go around. You come to the horse shoe this year BIATCHES

THE HORSESHOE HELL MONTH
OCTOBER

Alabama State
Southern Univ.
Grambling
U.A.P.B.

LOL
LOL

BRING IT ON

p..s. We beat Howard and we didn't struggle doing it. Kent didn't hardly play in the 2nd half. LOL. Now I think it's agreed that HU is a much better team than Alcorn, who almost pulled off the upset on the reservation! LOL.

How in the hell can Jstank talk about Gram when they got passed on by 3-8 Howard for over 300 plus yards? Then only won by 10!!!:emlaugh:

Spoken like a true "non smacker"....

Shhhh

You don't even have credibility on this page, so you might as well sit cho azz down somewhere! :D

Like I said...NO PUBLICITY!!!
icon13.gif

Originally posted by MikeBigg
JStanky needs to get a grip. Yall beat one of the saddest teams in the MEAC and now yall are world beaters. Feel good about the win, but it won't be long lived. Remember that October is coming real soon and you face the teams that you were 1-3 against last year.

The Alcorn game was nuthing but a controlled scrimmage. We got to work on the things we needed to work on, evaluate the people we needed to evaluate, and still not expose too much to our next opponent.

Alcorn has improved...but they were never a threat to win the game. They managed to keep it close, but when we had to make a stop and shut the door we did that! We don't have to "blow" teams away to get poll points or national recognition...we're the ICON...respect is constant/recognition is continuous!

I just had to come out of lurkdom to say: MikeBigg, I enjoy reading your posts! :)

Who in the (ph) uck are you???

Shhhh

Sombeech....
Take yo' neophyte azz over in the corner pick yo' dayum nose like you usually do!!

No one will be able to find yo' azz the rest of the season!!!

Before & After

A&M BEFORE SEPT. 8TH VS GREATNESS

010904ngd1.jpg

A&M AFTER GSU GAME

toughpigx3.gif

"just another worn-out sow"

Re: Before & After

Originally posted by MikeBigg
A&M BEFORE SEPT. 8TH VS GREATNESS

010904ngd1.jpg

A&M AFTER GSU GAME

toughpigx3.gif

"just another worn-out sow"

<h1>LMAO @ BigMike!!!!....Like Pison

Bhwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaha hahahah ha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha ha

:bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling:

Game, set, & match!!!!</h1>

Mike Bigg, that was pretty good.

Which smack name will you use Saturday night?

I know you will be at the game, should I ask for MB or your first name?

Originally posted by GramTigress

I just had to come out of lurkdom to say: MikeBigg, I enjoy reading your posts! :)

Where is your sponsor???? SOG??? MikeBigg??? GSUpe??? Kenn??? Jeff??? Somebody come show her where Small Talk is.

Back off Robber...we don't tolerate no disrespecting our GSU ladies!:redhot: :redhot:

Look, I feel kinda neighborly this week. Would you like us to send yall some fresh (well slightly tarnished around the azz) hog meat from Alabama? If you like, you can stand on I20 late Saturday night and you'll see this ole maroon and white sow draggin her azz back to Huntsville.

MD: I won't make it this weekend. It's month end close of the Accounting books at work. See I got's me a job in addition to talking smack. I was really looking forward to meeting you though. When yall come to SU's homecoming, the bruhs have things set out. I will personally come get you and let you hang with the bruhs of Lambda Kappa Kappa...Roo!!!

Go ahead, what can be said. The quality of education at GSU has nothing to do with the accrediation mess. That has to do with a deliberate sabotage orchestrated by Dan Kyle, assisted by those who resent Grambling, and made possible by deadheads that should have been dismissed long ago.

Trust me, SU had best remain on alert cuz there's a lot of "overhead" in your administration and staff that could also be trimmed.

BTW: 1977 magna cum laude...Accounting GSU...Oil and Gas Accountant/ExxonMobil!

Originally posted by Robber
Where is your sponsor???? SOG??? MikeBigg??? GSUpe??? Kenn??? Jeff??? Somebody come show her where Small Talk is.

Don't need one. ;)

It's football season. I don't visit this site to participate in small talk during this time of the year. I enjoy reading all this smack talking. GramTigress goes back into lurkdom.

Peace...

Back