GSU vs PV Pictures

Originally posted by World Famed
So the only people that you take pictures of was PV no shots of GSU's football team nor band.

Sorry, they only wanted to take pictures of the best band in Dallas that evening !

Originally posted by Quietstorm
Sorry, they only wanted to take pictures of the best band in Dallas that evening !

So if that is the question then why did he take a picture of pv?

Originally posted by Quietstorm
Prof K. and I are sittin here debating ,........is that PV's band or FAMU's Band on your signature???

Originally posted by World Famed
So the only people that you take pictures of was PV no shots of GSU's football team nor band.

Wow! You really should consider staying within due bounds. First, of all, I was sitting on GSU's side on the 50 yard line. I was there to support the event in my city. I had other pics, but somehow I lost them. Since I'm not a reporter, I don't make a habit of photographing football plays - I watch them. I was going to photo the halftime. But, you may have noticed in my recap from the following week, that I wasn't happy about PV's decision to perform with their backs to the press box. It most shoots I would have taken pointless. With that being the case, I wasn't in the mode to take pics of just one band. So, I decided to watch halftime. Since SU was playing an hour later and I don't miss SU games unless I don't have a choice, I left after halftime to get home to try and catch SU's halftime.

One would think, you would be proud to brag about the size of the crowd and hype of the atmosphere you performed to in the "Big D".

Ever meeting, acting and departing...

Peace!!!

Originally posted by Queen Bee
Next time, have a clearer subject matter sweetie. Or take some close up shots. Just a suggestion:idea:

What pic(s) did you think the intended subject matter wasn't clear?

Peace!!!

Originally posted by Legend35
Prof K. and I are sittin here debating ,........is that PV's band or FAMU's Band on your signature???

You got it, it's FAMU. I have no affiliation with the MARCHING 100 band but I was overall impressed by an article that featured them.

Originally posted by Queen Bee
Next time, have a clearer subject matter sweetie. Or take some close up shots. Just a suggestion:idea:

If that's the case, why can't you go and take some pictures and post them yourself? dmcbaa used his/her OWN resources to take photographs of the game, I do not think we should criticize them and tell them what too and what not too take pictures of. If there was only one picture of Doug Williams shoe taken at the the game in Dallas, It's better than not seeing anything at all. Just don't take for granted what people do. Whoever, dmcbaa, thank you for providing some pictures of the game especially for those who were not able to make it.

From the topic, I was expecting to see some pics of both GSU and PV. What I saw was 1 or 2 pics of PV's band, the same for each football team and the rest were different people who were on the field at the start of halftime including one of Steve Harvey.

That's why i said it's was kinda misleading. As far as the other not needed comments, whatever float yalls boat.

Other than that, nice pics.

Hello,

Go and check it out again. I've found the additional pics and they've been added. These included GSU halftime and a couple of PV pics from behind them (since they didn't face the press box).

PEACE!!!

Back