GSU-ULM Tailgate

I hated that Gram's director did that BUT if Gram likes that from him then it's whatever for me...

Apparently that's his personality...he does it regardless of locale. I wouldn't have done it...but if I would have felt the urge (as he obviously did), the fact that there was white people there would not phased me either. A person has to be true to their own personality and individuality... one thing about him: He's consistent!

Apparently that's his personality...he does it regardless of locale. I wouldn't have done it...but if I would have felt the urge (as he obviously did), the fact that there was white people there would not phased me either. A person has to be true to their own personality and individuality... one thing about him: He's consistent!

I guess wearing loud ass purple suits is part of it too huh?

I understand that...it wasn't the fact that it was a white crowd...I cringe whenever I see him out performing. I guess I am just used to a prefer a more business like persona when it's game time. But...like I said that works for him and yall!! I think it's great.

I understand that...it wasn't the fact that it was a white crowd...I cringe whenever I see him out performing. I guess I am just used to a prefer a more business like persona when it's game time. But...like I said that works for him and yall!! I think it's great.

Oh, I agree with you. Although the "individual" can act however he chooses, THE Band Director at GSU needs to be aware of who and what he represents and govern himself accordingly.

Phreeze...are you trying to get some frat smack in on the slick? :angry:

Oh, I agree with you. Although the "individual" can act however he chooses, THE Band Director at GSU needs to be aware of who and what he represents and govern himself accordingly.

I ain't never skerd...:pimp:

That's my pov

Me and my homeboys was out there tailgaing. On them Stell Reserve 211 and some Segramz Gin and with some of that good Chronic. No Doubt!!

Love it, No Doubt and enjoy every bit of it. Word up, and we was out there since 6 in da morning to get started. Word!!!

Holla back!!

Some photos from the Saturday:

221125833-S.jpg

221125764-S.jpg

221125747-S.jpg

221125597-S.jpg

221123403-S.jpg

221123162-S.jpg

221123119-S.jpg

221122948-S.jpg

Back