GSU the underdog @ the State Fair Classic?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
State Fair Classic? What in the hail? Are you serious? Man how many dumb@ss names can y'all come up w/ for a regular season game against a conference member? Put the world ?classic? in front of a game and deep south folk act like you just created fire or something. Geeeesh. :smh:

This game has been going on for about 20 years now. It's called the State Fair Classic because it's the weekend that the State Fair of Texas starts off and the Cotton Bowl is in the middle of State Fair grounds.

Webdrone,

State Fair Classic? What in the hail? Are you serious? Man how many dumb@ss names can y'all come up w/ for a regular season game against a conference member? Put the world ?classic? in front of a game and deep south folk act like you just created fire or something. Geeeesh.

You really make it obvious, how little you know about this event. Take sometime and do a little research and homework, before you make a comment and show the world how little you know of which you speak. Because you are so far of base that I will not take the time to educate you on this particular subject.

webdrone said:
State Fair Classic? What in the hail? Are you serious? Man how many dumb@ss names can y'all come up w/ for a regular season game against a conference member? Put the world ?classic? in front of a game and deep south folk act like you just created fire or something. Geeeesh. :smh:

? where did you come from, go back...

Fiyah said:
This game has been going on for about 20 years now. It's called the State Fair Classic because it's the weekend that the State Fair of Texas starts off and the Cotton Bowl is in the middle of State Fair grounds.

The fact that this even has to be explained gives credence to the statement "Sat down and SHUT UP!"

webdrone said:

LOL...you stupid. The Red River Shootout (OU-Texas) is a part of the State Fair also...du'mass.

webdrone said:

You talk or post like deep South folks using the word Y'ALL instead of the usual East Coast semantics "YOU GUYS". :smash: The State Fair Classic is a marketing tool,everybody in Texas know the dates of the state fair. So it makes easy for scheduling. But hey chief I was born in D.C. and have relatives there, so cool it on the "I'm from the Big City and I'm better than you guys from the South" routine. It ain't gonna work, especially on this board.

webdrone said:

I agree with you. I mean WTF kinda of name is the Bayou Classic. You would think that the classic would be in Louisiana or something. State Fair Classic? I bet the game is not even during the state fair. Windy City Classic? I could understand this if the classic was in the Windy City of Chicago.

I agree. You put a dumb name followed by the word classic, and the south acoma runnin.

You know I've often wondered why they call the NFL Championship game the Super Bowl. Neither one of the teams are bowling. And they damn sure ain't super.

:mrt:

Da_Sperm said:
I agree with you. I mean WTF kinda of name is the Bayou Classic. You would think that the classic would be in Louisiana or something. State Fair Classic? I bet the game is not even during the state fair. Windy City Classic? I could understand this if the classic was in the Windy City of Chicago.

I agree. You put a dumb name followed by the word classic, and the south acoma runnin.

Their isn't any sugar in the Sugar Bowl, Rose Bowl doesn't smell like roses and Iz ain't pickin' no cotton in no Cotton Bowl. :retard: :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
His dumbazz realizes just how stupid and uninformed his statement was. So where ever he came from he crawled back!!

Who would expect such a goofball ?comeback?? I guess y'all got mad at what I said. You should not be on a sports board if your feelings get hurt easily. I mean straight up goofy. smh

webdrone said:
Who would expect such a goofball ?comeback?? I guess y'all got mad at what I said. You should not be on a sports board if your feelings get hurt easily. I mean straight up goofy. smh

Let's see:

Texas State Fair
State Fair Classic (20 year old classic)
dumm@ss name

OK, today is 09/29/2004. I get it. You were born on 09/28/2004.

blownup said:
His dumbazz realizes just how stupid and uninformed his statement was. So where ever he came from he crawled back!!

Y'all should be so lucky ...

Back