GSU AD AL DENNIS GONE

MightyDog said:
I believe we have to change the thinking of our leaders. The question I like to ask is what can you do to improve the situation and if it is not currently getting done who is responsible?
Grambling is moving in a more upward thinking direction at the moment. People are being put in place and already are in place in certain positions to advance this cause. We as a University are striving to return the good name to Grambling in all aspects. Academics, Athletics, and Community Leadership... People who are not moving in this direction are being replaced by people who see the ultimate goal of the University. The President is a key peice in this and is already providing the leadership needed to get our goal accomplished. No situation is perfect but that is what we are striving for. Some of us tend to get comfortable in our jobs and think that they cannot be moved. Sometimes, they need to be reminded that they work at the will of the President. We have one now who will do just that.

As for what I am doing... All that I can.

GSU must be in very bad shape because when Mason came in and hired his own people and booted the current administration, the JSU faithful was not happy. Even the people that he did not replace, quit.

Tigerpride said:
GSU must be in very bad shape because when Mason came in and hired his own people and booted the current administration, the JSU faithful was not happy. Even the people that he did not replace, quit.

Change is good. J-State is spending more in research for its science programs, and facilities are being upgraded on campus (academic and athletic) uner Mason (although the upgrades might have been in the works already). Complaceny has been the detriment of Grambling, by not capitilizing on tools available to Gram. Gram has not been the same since Pres. Joe Johnson. He built upon Pres Jones achievements during his reign.

Pres. Judson is being proactive. I love what is happening at Gram.

Back