Grumbling you suck!!!

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
grambling oh grambling. You know that its time to pay the piper in 2001 dont you? You skated by in every game last year, and you even lost to 5-6 SU. You know you have to come to Jackson and it wont be pretty! I know DUG is probably crying at the thought, cause he remembers that 31-6 beat down when you hardly crossed the 50. There's gonna be trouble... trouble!

The only person I know that is a cry baby is that punk arse place kicker of yours.

Big Momma's left tit-ta send help!!!

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Man I know nobody from gram aint talking bout crying!

williams2.jpg

More of this is in store for you

Don't be crying about slim like those bustas from ABNORMAL either
defeat.jpg

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Re: More of this is in store for you

WTF, JSU fans, bands and all other classifications of supporters. Just STFU, I have been waiting for you to come out with some feces like this.
Pleeaassseeee! Pleeaassee!

Tell me why you pu-nanny's declined to play TxSU this year.

Whipped that arse last year and poised to do it again until your azzes punked out.

I smell pushy!

So JSU folk don't be coming down on no one in the west; that's our job.

Talkin that mess and aint gone do a thang you pushies Betta Lay Lo!

WhoTF is afraid of Texas Southern? You clowns win one 2 games in the last 25 years and you wanna smack? This just in...

Morris Brown scores again!!!!

Sleeper....you are really making a fool out of yourself with that last statement. Ill let somebody else tell you why JSU rotated off of your schedule (I guess I just did).

Anyway...Just be happy you are playing a nobody school like 0-7 instead of us. If you are fortunate enough and you play well enough to make it to the SCG, we will see you there.

Gr When was the Last time TiSsUe won a football title? Maybe we can get JSU*ATL or one of our women to call their AD... On second thougt never mind...:(

Originally posted by Get Ready

It was 30-30 til yall missed that last field goal.

WAS...I WISH I HAD A PICTURE OF THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN HE MADE THAT FIELD GOAL.... THE HURT, THE ANGER, SO PATHETIC...I ALMOST FELT SORRY FOR YOU...ALMOST!

buf.gif

GR, robber, Battle Cat, TP, JST -- I am looking forward to actin a donkey in Oct. The Cartel will be in full effect. Dust off the grill.

Back