Grown "man" beating women up at Disneyland

Where was security?! It shouldn't take THAT long for someone to take red shirt down. Those other guys should've beat his ass good until security got there..
Wonder if dude was ever arrested. That fat lady should've been arrested too.

Where was security?! It shouldn't take THAT long for someone to take red shirt down. Those other guys should've beat his ass good until security got there..
Wonder if dude was ever arrested. That fat lady should've been arrested too.
I don't think anyone was arrested either because nobody pressed charges, however, I think the Police are contemplating pressing charges against those individuals involved in the melee.

They just gave "the rat" aka mouse another reason to hike ticket prices. I just got them out my pocket from spring break lol.

I'm lost, thought he was with the last girl he beat up, they going to change security because of these fools

The last girl was his woman or as he called her, 'his biatch'. The first girl (big girl) was his sister. The big lady that got pushed to the ground was his mother. He went off on his woman aka 'his biatch' after finding out her scuffle with the sister cause the mother to fall. I guess the dude he was fighting was the sister's man or husband. Just totally out of control. What gets me, I'm sure this is not the first time he beat his woman aka 'his biatch'. I don't understand why women get with and stay with fools like this.

and then the kids show up to school in a few years can't concentrate, read, follow instructions, and have emotional outburst and we all wonder what's wrong with them. the grown folks are always what's wrong with them.

Emotional outburst screaming, "I'm ready to go to jail tonight."

Ok my wife brought up this point.....the police responds fast when there is a bullshit call about black people....but this fight lasted at least 3 minutes and no cop in sight.

Ok my wife brought up this point.....the police responds fast when there is a bullshit call about black people....but this fight lasted at least 3 minutes and no cop in sight.

All of them should have been arrested. Ever since the O.J. case, police are supposed to arrest someone if called for a domestic dispute. By making an arrest, at least the individuals can be separated for a cooling off period.

Exactly.....I bet they got home and watched the tape and started laughing at each other.

I believe somebody spit on somebody.
I know what it was. It just hit red shirt how much this was costing and the light bill was due. He got pissed at everybody.

Back