Gremblin State--- Got Tissue?? (lmao)

SlickPartna

Client & Player President
And some of this cats thought I was joking yesterday when I wrote: "I saw them boys crying on the field in the 3rd Quarter... they were literally crying like guls... I ain't lying yall"

And this was before today's publication!!!
and like a said, the proof in is the "tigger pudding"!

Montgomery Advertiser- Grambling takes first loss hard

Grambling takes first loss hard

By Josh Moon
Special to the Advertiser

Any time a game goes down to the wire ? like the game between Alabama State and Grambling did Saturday ? one team is going to come out on the positive end of an emotional wave and the other on the negative end.

The low team after Saturday?s game was Grambling State, which lost a 45-38 heartbreaker to Alabama State at Cramton Bowl.

The Tigers, who came into the game undefeated and ranked No. 1 in the Division I Black College poll, took the loss hard. Many of the players were crying after the loss. Those who weren?t had their heads down as they shuffled towards the bus to go back home.

?It?s just so hard,? middle linebacker Robert Taylor said after the game. ?To be so close to a perfect season and have this game come down to the very end and not win is just tough. It being so close until the end makes it that much more emotional.?

The defense could stand to take some of the blame since it gave up 624 yards of total offense to the Hornets. However, it was redshirt freshman quarterback Bruce Eugene who seemed to be shouldering most of the responsibility.

?I just let the team down,? Eugene said as tears streamed down his face. ?I missed reads and missed passes that I shouldn?t have missed. These guys dreamed of a perfect season, and I let them down. This whole thing is my fault.?

Eugene completed 29-of-58 passes for 349 yards and three touchdowns. He came up just short on a quarterback draw on fourth-and-three from the Hornet 18-yard line with less than 20 seconds to play.

He was starting his first game at quarterback for the Tigers, but that didn?t stop Grambling head coach Doug Williams from criticizing his quarterback after the game.

?He wasn?t as poised as we would?ve liked him to be,? Williams said. ?He missed some reads and made some mistakes that he shouldn?t have made.?

However, Eugene?s teammates backed him up.

?He didn?t lose that game for us,? Taylor said. ?It was the whole team?s fault, not just his. It was his first experience in a big-time game. He?ll get better.?

Former starter Randy Hymes thought his successor did as well as anyone could?ve expected.

?He did a good job,? Hymes said. ?He wasn?t the reason that we lost this game. He did as well in this game as anyone could?ve expected him to.?

Williams said he knew his team was in for a battle before the game started.

?We knew it would be a tough game,? he said. ?They?re a very good team and we knew that we would have to come out and play mistake-free football to win.?

Williams said the loss didn?t end his team?s chance of winning a SWAC championship. Grambling State is now 7-1 overall, 5-1 in the SWAC?s West Division with a pivotal game against Southern looming on Nov. 24. If they win out, the Tigers could face Alabama State again in the championship game next month.

?We?re still in position to win the conference,? he said. ?We just need a win next week and we?re in. We control our own destiny.?

Hymes said he thought that the loss may actually help the Tigers in the long run.

?I think this loss is going to motivate us,? he said. ?This is going to let us know that any team can come out on any day and beat us. This will help us not become overconfident later on.?

:eek: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:
Oohh well.... Got Tissue?
Ha ha haa ha haaaa!!!!

Thanks Man, this post proves two things...

#1. The GMEN have a lot of pride and emotion in our football program. I would be very disappointed if they did not feel hurt from the loss. Passion and love for the game is very important. Even Warriors/Champions cry!

#2. You never played sports, huh?

Originally posted by MikeBigg

#1. The GMEN have a lot of pride and emotion in our football program. I would be very disappointed if they did not feel hurt from the loss. Passion and love for the game is very important. Even Warriors/Champions cry!

#2. You never played sports, huh?

That was Sweeeet.... "passion and love"
...awwwwhh, the poor little babies... ouchie wooochie mama's baby boy lost a gamie wamie. :( :bawling:
Blaaahhhh ha ha ha hhaaaa!!!!
Yall soft as pudding!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
The season ain't over man... DANG!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: (LMAO-Again)

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

That's a good one...you lived up to your name. Man, you too slick for me!

That's a good one...you lived up to your name. Man, you too slick for me!

LMAO...:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
Dude you walked into that one!!!
I was like DANG!!

I know...yall got me :redhot: :redhot: over here. I'll be okay as soon as we whip these nutria eaters next week and rape them powder blues in the dome. Yeah that's right, we gonna handle the jags, deny you to have revenge against dem, then kick your azz in B'ham. Oh that's right, you need still need help to get there.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I know...yall got me :redhot: :redhot: over here. I'll be okay as soon as we whip these nutria eaters next week and rape them powder blues in the dome. Yeah that's right, we gonna handle the jags, deny you to have revenge against dem, then kick your azz in B'ham. Oh that's right, you need still need help to get there.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

WE WILL BE THERE!!!
Yall on the other hand have been EXPOSED... so only thing Southern has to do is get a copy of our Game Tape... it's the Blueprint!!
I'll show them how to run up and down the field by AIR on yall Gremblin arses!! :emlaugh:

and BTW.... don't forget the TISSUE ('cause that will be the game that seals your fate)... then yall can really bawl like lil' guls!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Ha ha ha haaaaa!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Ha ha ha haaaaaaa!!!!

Watch this yall...

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Who does that remind you of?
You're CORRECT ....GSU Foosball Team!!
:rolleyes: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
(LMAO!!!)

I'm really afraid that you won't make it! Alcorn's gonna beat A&M. If they beat Jackson, you're cfuked!

Congratulations, you just won your last SWAC game of the year!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Sorry my man... you man not have heard the saying:
"You shouldn't out your faith in a Mississippi Slave... he'll run everytime!!" :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Even though 0-35 is weak this year... ACorn ain't nothing serious for real!!

Originally posted by SlickPartna

... so only thing Southern has to do is get a copy of our Game Tape... it's the Blueprint!!
I'll show them how to run up and down the field by AIR on yall Gremblin arses!! :emlaugh:

Thanks but after 8 str8 years of bending them over............

Memories of days gone by.... and by..

Originally posted by BgJag

Thanks but after 8 str8 years of bending them over............

It's too bad that after 11/24/2001 your team and those games will be a distant memory. That's right, you had better concentrate on the next two games cause the way your depth is looking that a** will be dragging after the 1st quarter.

And since you're swinging on ASS U's nutz..... Well you know the rest:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

The G-MEN : Defending SWAC Champs and still Nationally "Ranked"!!

SlickPartna, You shoulda seen the tears at last years Bayou Classic.:D

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

rape them powder blues in the dome. Yeah that's right, we gonna handle the jags, deny you to have revenge against dem, then kick your azz in B'ham.

If you thank so.....:rolleyes:

I was shocked that we lost but it's all good though. You see, we still hold our destiny in our own hands and this lost was just a wake up call. You in no way dampered our chances of defending the SWAC title. In fact, you really helped. They say a hard head makes a soft arse and yall just knocked us back into reality. But don't count us out of the SCG cause then you will be the ones with a soft arse.

Congrats on your win ASU.

Originally posted by LaCumba
SlickPartna, You shoulda seen the tears at last years Bayou Classic.:D

DANG!! They cried then too!!!

Ha ha haaaa ha ha haaaa!!!!

Gremblin State... please explain? :confused:
Why are these sissy boys on the field crying after every lost??
These boys are as sensitive as the Wizards!!

Big Arse Babies!!!

And have yall seen the SIZE of their QB? :eek: :eek:
...and his Big Arse was crying like a little wuss!! :bawling: :bawling:

Momma please send help!!!

*shaking my head*
Must be the "passion and love"?? :confused:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Re: Memories of days gone by.... and by..

Originally posted by G-QUE

It's too bad that after 11/24/2001 your team and those games will be a distant memory. That's right, you had better concentrate on the next two games cause the way your depth is looking that a** will be dragging after the 1st quarter.

And since you're swinging on ASS U's nutz..... Well you know the rest:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

The G-MEN : Defending SWAC Champs and still Nationally "Ranked"!!

ITA! SU, it is still on!:redhot:

This site will be Gramblings last. Go SU, because GSU don't won't to get embarassed in B'ham like they did against the hornets.

No More PLEEEAAASEEEE!!!!!

Originally posted by HORNETSWARM
This site will be Gramblings last. Go SU, because GSU don't won't to get embarassed in B'ham like they did against the hornets.

rush-cry.gif

Losers cry too!!!
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

btw, I heard the GMen will be starring in the sequel to the movie The Crying Game.

It'll be called Crying After the Game!!!!!

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I LISTENED TO THE GAME ON THE RADIO.I COULD NOT CRY BUT I CUSSED AFTER AND DOING THE GAME.WEHN I READ THE PAPER I CUSSED DOUG.HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BLAMING HIS BOY FROM SOUTHERN, "ROACH".45 POINTS ON GSU I WOULD NEVER HAD THOUGHT BUT IT HAPPENS.ALL IS FORGIVEN.SAT GSU WILL KICK NICKEL STATE ON NATIONAL TV FOX SPORTS NET@11:05 AM.I CAN'T WAIT. NOV 24 WILL BE GREAT.GRAMBLING WILL BOUNCE SU ASS ALL AROUND THE GAME.SCG AGAINST ASU WILL BE SWEET.I JUST HOPE THAT ROACH HAS THE DFENSE PREPARED THIS TIME.

EUGENE DID GOOD.HYMES WAS SUPER.I THINK THEY MAKE FOR A GOOD COMBINATION.
GRTAM 67
NICHOLLS 7
BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Huh?

Originally posted by HORNETSWARM

Isn't this some ish?! Y'all talk as if the game was a blow-out! We will seek revenge in the SCG. BTW, SU doesn't have a chance in "L" to win the BC this year. How ya luv dat?!

What is up with this ASU/SU :love: anyway? :confused:

Now you know you don't believe what you just said, but since yall just got yo grills knocked by the Hornets, Ima let you make it.:p

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

Re: Huh?

Originally posted by GramTigress

Isn't this some ish?! Y'all talk as if the game was a blow-out! We will seek revenge in the SCG. BTW, SU doesn't have a chance in "L" to win the BC this year. How ya luv dat?!

What is up with this ASU/SU :love: anyway? :confused:
:rolleyes:

Ain't NO LOVE here Player... just blood, sweat and TEARS (that's where yall come in!! :bawling: :bawling: )
;)

Back