(Greek Jackets) Satin Baseball or Crossing Jackets...

Shole wish we gave a damn. :rolleyes:

Now, are you referring to MEN wearing satin jackets? If so, I could probably do without that. Crossing jackets are cool. Satin is too dayumed hot, and most DEFINITELY not manly. :tdown:

Crossing jackets. Baby Boy, you ever thought you may be on the wrong page (since folks always getting on your serves.)

Shole wish we gave a damn. :rolleyes:

Now, are you referring to MEN wearing satin jackets? If so, I could probably do without that. Crossing jackets are cool. Satin is too dayumed hot, and most DEFINITELY not manly. :tdown:

His GREEK GroupiNESS is getting on my nerves.

Well clearly im not a GROUPEE first off DUDE, shiiii half the time i be askin ish i already know, jus tryna make convo in dis batch.... but it seem a brotha cant do dat now days with the Ignorance from peeps in this thang.... 2nd of all I AM GREEK nig, just not in the PAN.... 3rd of all like they say, I dont care who nerves im gettin on, i jus was asking a good question since a lot of u old school and the baseball jackets came out b4 the crossing ones, which look like coach jackets.... Then i was jus playin, so SDFU... ion care who u is! :topic:
Na get on dat Nerves, PATNA!

*sigh* i promise yall get on my serves sometimes...

:lmao:

Sir Gram, why do you do this to yourself intentionally.

You tickle me..:lol:

To answer your question...I don't like the satin jackets. I have a lined windbreaker that comes below my derriere cuz us old skoolers like to keep that covered..:D

Well, if you don't care whose nerves you're getting on, what makes you think we give two ishts if we're getting on yours?

:confused:

Anyway, which one do YOU like better? Which one do you HAVE?

Well clearly im not a GROUPEE first off DUDE, shiiii half the time i be askin ish i already know, jus tryna make convo in dis batch.... but it seem a brotha cant do dat now days with the Ignorance from peeps in this thang.... 2nd of all I AM GREEK nig, just not in the PAN.... 3rd of all like they say, I dont care who nerves im gettin on, i jus was asking a good question since a lot of u old school and the baseball jackets came out b4 the crossing ones, which look like coach jackets.... Then i was jus playin, so SDFU... ion care who u is! :topic:
Na get on dat Nerves, PATNA!

:whine:

***Pats Sir Gram on the Back***

Dr. Phil has snacks in the Green Room.

I wouldn't now but I wore a satin jacket before,
looking like Ron Johnson from A Different World :lol:

Well, if you don't care whose nerves you're getting on, what makes you think we give two ishts if we're getting on yours?

:confused:

Anyway, which one do YOU like better? Which one do you HAVE?

I got both, i dont like my cross jacket anymore... too many peeps got it... Im goin back old school wit da baseball jacket.. im gettin one made...

Who gives a fugg about the type of jacket a person has? Do you perform any community service projects?

I have crossing jackets two button-up and one pull-over.

109892750-M.jpg

You Beeeeeeoooooootttches better bow down to my leather frat jacket!!!

:D

Who gives a fugg about the type of jacket a person has? Do you perform any community service projects?

I have crossing jackets two button-up and one pull-over.

Why ask me that question, I coulda seen if i asked about Greek orgs, or PAN HELLENIC GREEK orgs, or specific so called BLACK GREEK ORGS.... But you wanna be IGNORANT, an be like "Who gives a fugg about the type of jacket a person has? Do you perform any community service projects?"
Dayum... Just Answer The Dang Question... shiiiiii.. Was all that Neccesary!!! Im mean Come On.... You just felt like you had to add your 2 cents....
Dude u act like im direspecting your stuff or something, Im asking a innocent question BRUH!!!
Thats how i know..... Na fugg dat, DATZ PLUM BULL I..SH!!!!! *aint what i really wanna say* But u get me dude...
Second of all, WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME, I PROBABLY DO MORE SERVICE THAN U.. U Dont need to be apart of a Social Fraternity to be of service to the community.

I just was asking a question, but since some of yall wanna get Ignorant about it, its cool.. Jus creating a damn topic. Open your fuggin minds people... Stop being so ignorant.. Its a innocent, helpless convo u can have... Just like some of yall posted your comments and pic RELATING AND STAYING on topic, thats all it took. But like WE ARE, BLACKS wanna be ignorant... so thats that. Other wise like i told ol boy Sonny, whoever an whutever that dude name is... If you dont know what your talking about.. I dont give a two timing fugg who you are SDFU

Gosh dang.. Cant do ish on dis dayum board wit yall man... Dang

Black folx! What we gone do?

I have a crossing jacket. I want a sweater like Dr. Soror's, but I don't want to pay for it.

I think I'll bite the bullet and get one for HC/birthday 2007.

Why ask me that question, I coulda seen if i asked about Greek orgs, or PAN HELLENIC GREEK orgs, or specific so called BLACK GREEK ORGS.... But you wanna be IGNORANT, an be like "Who gives a fugg about the type of jacket a person has? Do you perform any community service projects?"
Dayum... Just Answer The Dang Question... shiiiiii.. Was all that Neccesary!!! Im mean Come On.... You just felt like you had to add your 2 cents....
Dude u act like im direspecting your stuff or something, Im asking a innocent question BRUH!!!
Thats how i know..... Na fugg dat, DATZ PLUM BULL I..SH!!!!! *aint what i really wanna say* But u get me dude...
Second of all, WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME, I PROBABLY DO MORE SERVICE THAN U.. U Dont need to be apart of a Social Fraternity to be of service to the community.

I just was asking a question, but since some of yall wanna get Ignorant about it, its cool.. Jus creating a damn topic. Open your fuggin minds people... Stop being so ignorant.. Its a innocent, helpless convo u can have... Just like some of yall posted your comments and pic RELATING AND STAYING on topic, thats all it took. But like WE ARE, BLACKS wanna be ignorant... so thats that. Other wise like i told ol boy Sonny, whoever an whutever that dude name is... If you dont know what your talking about.. I dont give a two timing fugg who you are SDFU

Gosh dang.. Cant do ish on dis dayum board wit yall man... Dang

Black folx! What we gone do?

:read: :lol: :slap: :shame: :shame: :lol:

I have a crossing jacket. I want a sweater like Dr. Soror's, but I don't want to pay for it.

I think I'll bite the bullet and get one for HC/birthday 2007.

Thanks Soror. It is really nice sweater and keeps you warm. I ordered it at National Convention in 2004 and I received it about 6 weeks later.

My mother crocheee (or however you spell it) me one. I love it...Actually I'm going to frame it...it's just like a kandy kane!!!

Back