Great News For Morris-Brown College

Nonchalant

Hail, Hail To Thee...
They just received a $50,000 donation. :clap:

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/27314033/index.html

Also, I don't know how true this is, but several posters on another board are saying that if MBC can come up with $500,000 in 90-days, the $9 million dollar debt is settled and/or they will be an accredited college. I wish them the best of luck. :tup:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Thats in somebody pocket already..... sorry but no way in hell I give that much money to a business that has horrible record with finances.

Morris Brown was a school I was going to attend... I really hopr things work out for them.. That was a great institution...

:tup:

I was talking with some cats that work in the White House HBCU office and they said it is going to take atleast $20 Million Dollars to get Morris Brown back in semi-decent shape. There is actually a debate going on whether the feds should step in and help MB out.

Morris Brown was a school I was going to attend... I really hopr things work out for them.. That was a great institution...

If it wasn't for that sham of a President they had, they would be in the SWAC right now. The only reason they didn't get in is that our Council of Presidents heard the school was headed for doom. As soon as they get their federal funding back, I think they will jump right back up to having two to three thousand students.

If it wasn't for that sham of a President they had, they would be in the SWAC right now. The only reason they didn't get in is that our Council of Presidents heard the school was headed for doom. As soon as they get their federal funding back, I think they will jump right back up to having two to three thousand students.

An ATL school is the SWAC would be great..Especially Morris Brown...

Back