Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Bird123

For all of you lovers of Grand Theft Auto III, the newest rendition of the series hit shelves Tuesday October 29, 2002 for Playstation 2.

Get it!

P.S. Mature rating for adults only. Don't let the kiddies play it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Bird123
For all of you lovers of Grand Theft Auto III, the newest rendition of the series hit shelves Tuesday October 29, 2002 for Playstation 2.

Get it!

P.S. Mature rating for adults only. Don't let the kiddies play it.

Yeah It has a 70's motif to the game and you can jack more stuff like planes.

MAN

MAN I PAID FOR THIS GAME @ EBX BACK IN LATE AUG..... I LOVE SOME GTA....... WHO HAS EVER GO THE NATIONAL GUARD, AFTER THEM.... OR BEEN BLOWING UP ISHT IN THE TANK

I'm p'd off that Sony muscle them into only making GTA3 for PS2. There were supposed to be X-Box and Gamecube versions. I guess I'll have to buy the PC version of both games.

Originally posted by Sonic98
I'm p'd off that Sony muscle them into only making GTA3 for PS2. There were supposed to be X-Box and Gamecube versions. I guess I'll have to buy the PC version of both games.

Ahhhhh, it's good to own a PS2.:D

Originally posted by Bird123

Ahhhhh, it's good to own a PS2.:D

Naw, I'll just get the PC version and play all the other games on X-Box.

It's okay.......nothing too different from GTA3. Updated graphics, a few new controls, and more vehicles (motorbikes and helicopters). It should be enough to satisfy the person that liked GTA3.

Oh, the ability to go inside some buildings is cool too and on one of the stations Michael Jackson's Billie Jean is in effect.

have you peeped that bullet proof vest that ole boy can get

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back