Grand Theft Auto IV

dual shock controllers are out now.
When's that upgrade for custom tracks supposed to come?
BTW, This is another great installment of the GTA series. Just wish you could customize and play with a character of your choice, (color). I guess Carl Johnson and Victor Vance was enough.

Did you know that they will have add-ons for the game? It's like 10 extra hours of missions. It's due in Aug....

I read that somewhere. lleh, I'm just trying to get through with the first 5 hours of play. I finally got a gun in my hands around hour 4. Was a lot of running around and PoPo is a beast if you bump their car. :dead:
I thought S.A. was the greatest game ever. Other games just don't really compare. I can say that cause I've finished thousands of titles dating back to Atari.

I read that somewhere. lleh, I'm just trying to get through with the first 5 hours of play. I finally got a gun in my hands around hour 4. Was a lot of running around and PoPo is a beast if you bump their car. :dead:
I thought S.A. was the greatest game ever. Other games just don't really compare. I can say that cause I've finished thousands of titles dating back to Atari.

Dude. When they shoot you, it's a wrap. :lol: I finally got a shot gun now and steady running thru everyone that comes across me.

That shotgun's a beast. Looking for the trusty AK.
My homie got the guidebook. Told him I was going to wait awhile to make sense of everything. That book does help with finding all the weapons and such though it doesn't make the missions any easier. Just tells you what's going to happen and I really don't want to ruin all the surprises.

Which one you got Chalupa? I cant seem to make up my mind, I have been on 50 different debate forums on the PS3 and 360. I like the PS3 because you can play online for free, BUT Not as many people have the PS3 as opposed to the 360. Also I like the blue ray player. But why pay more for a smaller storage? Hell im confused and I got one day to make up my mind lol

I have the 60GB PS3......got it last summer.....really, i'd wait to buy the bundle pack coming out in June.

I paid $540.....60GB PS3, another Sixaxis Controller, and a game (The Darkness).....thanks Target Discount :D

but the one coming out in June will have an 80GB PS3, Dualshock 3 controller and Metal Gear Solid 4 for only $500.....which is a great deal

as far as online play......both are great, all that "there aren't that many people" is BS.....i've actually waited longer for a game 2 start on Xbox Live than Playstation Network.

also, the reason the PS3 cost more than the 360 is bcuz of the BluRay Player and the built in Wifi Connection......

I have the 60GB PS3......got it last summer.....really, i'd wait to buy the bundle pack coming out in June.

I paid $540.....60GB PS3, another Sixaxis Controller, and a game (The Darkness).....thanks Target Discount :D

but the one coming out in June will have an 80GB PS3, Dualshock 3 controller and Metal Gear Solid 4 for only $500.....which is a great deal

as far as online play......both are great, all that "there aren't that many people" is BS.....i've actually waited longer for a game 2 start on Xbox Live than Playstation Network.

also, the reason the PS3 cost more than the 360 is bcuz of the BluRay Player and the built in Wifi Connection......

I got some more questions (dont laugh but like I said I havent really been into games systems since the PS2)... but whats up with the different GB? I mean I know its storage but can you upload games into the system or what?... or does that mean you can save more games? Do you still need memory cards?... and what else can the systems do besides games and blue ray player? Also do they come with component cables or hdmi cables? I am addicted to my HD.... basically tell me the features of the system lol

Like I said I only really buy systems for 2 games NCAA and GTA. What other games should I try out. Keep in mind I dont like fighting game like Halo that dont really have a mission.

I just picked GTA up.....worth every dollar...I can officially say I know how to get through the summer

NCAA has taken a few steps back since going to the new systems in my opinion....it's hard for me to get into it..

I got some more questions (dont laugh but like I said I havent really been into games systems since the PS2)... but whats up with the different GB? I mean I know its storage but can you upload games into the system or what?... or does that mean you can save more games? Do you still need memory cards?... and what else can the systems do besides games and blue ray player? Also do they come with component cables or hdmi cables? I am addicted to my HD.... basically tell me the features of the system lol

Like I said I only really buy systems for 2 games NCAA and GTA. What other games should I try out. Keep in mind I dont like fighting game like Halo that dont really have a mission.

Disk space comes into play with storing your music and the downloadable content for each system. I don't know what PS3 offers now but the 360 will let you download some TV shows and movies. It also has a whole store of games you can buy online that are fairly cheap but not as exciting as the regular games you buy in the store.

I have component cables for my 360 and like I said in that other thread the quality is better than the HD channels on Direct TV. I'm sure the HDMI's are probably better (I think the elite version allows them) but question is whether the games you buy take full advantage of 1080.

Aight the capabilities as of right now is as follows......

BluRay Player (cheapest one your gonna find)

Component Cables...you gotta buy HDMI cables but any will do....plz don't buy those $60 cables cuz they are all the same

Full Backwards Compatibility (60 GB only and the 80GB is about 80% BC)

Wifi Connection

Free Online Play

.AVI, .MP3, DivX Codec support

You can install Linux onto your PS3 and act like a computer (so if your in to emulation :D )

and like the 360, you can go to the PS Store and buy different games from the PS1 days and put'em on your PS3

Browse the internet...in fact, i just typed this to you on my PS3

lol Bach, half that 1st article had nothing to do with GTA IV, just another site that bashed the PS3 with sarcasm.....

but that person lied, there were people from the 360 community that experienced the same problem and we also run the game @ 720p

also, that problem has only been a problem with a few 60GB users, cuz my version works fine on my PS3 and my patnas upstairs

lol Bach, half that 1st article had nothing to do with GTA IV, just another site that bashed the PS3 with sarcasm.....

but that person lied, there were people from the 360 community that experienced the same problem and we also run the game @ 720p

also, that problem has only been a problem with a few 60GB users, cuz my version works fine on my PS3 and my patnas upstairs

I went to 2 EBs and 1 Gamestop today and talked to the workers and managers about which system I should buy.... I had 5 people say go with the 360 and zero for the PS3.... main point they used was that online gaming is 10 times better on the 360.

I went to 2 EBs and 1 Gamestop today and talked to the workers and managers about which system I should buy.... I had 5 people say go with the 360 and zero for the PS3.... main point they used was that online gaming is 10 times better on the 360.

next time u should ask them "how?"

there is no difference between XBL & PSN....the only thing XBL has over PSN is "In-Game messaging" but Sony is about to fix that with the next system update.....

People have mics on PSN and PSN is always running...

all this comes from personal experience since i play XBL for Halo 3 on my patna's 360 and play COD4 on my PS3.....and truthfully, i've actually joined games alot faster on PSN then XBL since the servers aren't so cluttered

next time u should ask them "how?"

there is no difference between XBL & PSN....the only thing XBL has over PSN is "In-Game messaging" but Sony is about to fix that with the next system update.....

People have mics on PSN and PSN is always running...

all this comes from personal experience since i play XBL for Halo 3 on my patna's 360 and play COD4 on my PS3.....and truthfully, i've actually joined games alot faster on PSN then XBL since the servers aren't so cluttered

they told me that 360 has more players online than the PS3 has sold systems. I dont need all that mic ****, it would only make the other person mad because NOBODY talks more **** than me when im playing a video game. Im passionate about my NCAA lol I have broken over 10 controllers... If i **** up I THROW the controller. My patnas make me bring my own stick.

they told me that 360 has more players online than the PS3 has sold systems. I dont need all that mic ****, it would only make the other person mad because NOBODY talks more **** than me when im playing a video game. Im passionate about my NCAA lol I have broken over 10 controllers... If i **** up I THROW the controller. My patnas make me bring my own stick.

bro, it doesn't matter how many are online.....just know there is enough for a full game no matter what & thats on both systems....heyal i remember seeing 250483 players on Social Slayer on Halo 3 and we couldn't find ONE person to play for at least 10 minutes (we had a 5 man party)

again, doesn't matter about the numbers

bro, it doesn't matter how many are online.....just know there is enough for a full game no matter what & thats on both systems....heyal i remember seeing 250483 players on Social Slayer on Halo 3 and we couldn't find ONE person to play for at least 10 minutes (we had a 5 man party)

again, doesn't matter about the numbers

that would piss me off.... cant you rank the players though and the ones who dont finish games or leave in the middle of games get low ratings? I kick ass in NCAA and I would be pissed off if somebody quit.

that would piss me off.... cant you rank the players though and the ones who dont finish games or leave in the middle of games get low ratings? I kick ass in NCAA and I would be pissed off if somebody quit.

yea, they have that kinda rating system on COD4.....i dunno about NCAA

o yea, 360 has an achievement system on their games online

but Playstation will be coming out with this thing called "PS Home" in the fall which is 'suppose' to be better.....thats all i know about that

The 360 is the better gaming system overall. Bigger game library, bigger online network, and games are easier for develop for the 360 than they are for the PS3. Actually GTA IV was due out last fall, and the 360 version was ready, but Sony had in the contract with the publisher that they would not release the 360 version before the PS3 version, so 360 users had to wait until the PS3 version caught up. Also, for GTA IV, the 360 will be getting exclusive content that the PS3 version will not be getting.

I went with the 360 and got GTA 4.... LOVE IT. I have been converted from a Playstation man!!!!!!! Now I need to learn all of what I can do on this ish. Systems these days do TOO much.

I went with the 360 and got GTA 4.... LOVE IT. I have been converted from a Playstation man!!!!!!! Now I need to learn all of what I can do on this ish. Systems these days do TOO much.

BREAKING NEWS!!!! I'M BACK ON XBOX LIVE.

What are your gametags? I'll send you an invite when I get back to the crib after I celebrate Cinco De Mayo....

Good call. :tup: My gamertag is Bachmegatone6 if you get Xbox Live also.

Back