Grammy's

Mary did the same thing here in Houston when she performed at the rodeo. I still think her album was crap.

Alicia Keyes is way overrated

India Arie is a great talent. I hope she had longevity.

Alicia and India should not have been in the same category.

Usually in the Grammy's the most popular artist walks with all of the awards, that is why I stopped watching it about two years ago. There are way to many awards shows anyway. And who is on the voting committees for these awards anyway. Is the voting committee diversed?

I sitll have Adrianna Evans Cd, I listen to it from time to time. She had a beautiful voice.

Did my eyes deceive me? Did Lil Kim and Beyounce have on clothes?

Does Bluegrass = Negro spiritual?

Who combines the presenters anyway?... Dave Koz, Natalie Cole and PDiddy?

Heineken vs. 7-UP!!!

How much did they pay Patti to tell her business?

Simply Beautiful

flip3.jpg

Im so sick of that yellow broad Alicia Keys.

India Arie got robbed.
Peep out my comments on the5thquarter.com

Im heated about that ish!!!!!:redhot:

Hey ya'll, don't bad mouth Mary J, that my girl after Janet that is... :) Mary has come a long ways. She has either learned to sing or is clean enough to use her talent now. Either way, she is doing it for me. Not to mention her very pretty skin tone. I just hate she got certain tatoos.

I think India and Alicia are cool. I think I like India a little better, but I wouldn't argue the case for either over the other. Jill Scott however is hittin' Though I think all three will be around a little while, I think Jill Scott has the best chance of really being a hit CD after CD.

Keep in mind this was the Grammy's. You know who makes those selections.

PEACE!!!

Re: Simply Beautiful

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
flip3.jpg

Beyounce is border line BIGounce. She better look at her partners and realize they are keeping it tight as she EXPANDS her horizons.

PEACE!!!

Back