Grambling vs. UAPB

Originally posted by Legend35
As of right now,....no. That can change at the last min. during the course of the week.

:smh:

I know its not your call, but...

Dude... Its only a 2.5 hours trip!

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
:smh:

I know its not your call, but...

Dude... Its only a 2.5 hours trip!
All I can say is ,...there are some STUPID people in positions that don't know what they are doing!!!!

Hmmmmm.....

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
World Famed,

Will you make the trip to Pine Bluff Saturday?
As of today,....the World Famed Marching Band will be going to P.B.
This will change my whole weekend now.

Re: Hmmmmm.....

Originally posted by Legend35
As of today,....the World Famed Marching Band will be going to P.B.
This will change my whole weekend now.

Yeah I know, I made a few calls on campus when you told me they were not going. ;)

Y'all have fun battling each other, because with a 2-5 record, a Homecoming loss, and $18 tickets for all comers, the bands will be the biggest groups of people there!

Re: Re: You got it like that???

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
S.O.G. stop frontin'...he called me. :D

Well....uhhhh....yeah, uhhhh....... yeah.... I did call you....so what?

:lmao:

Originally posted by Vinita
And they have the balls to expect a sellout.

If apb had 8,670 at homecoming you know that it will be more when the ICON comes to town. Grambling hasn't been to PB in about 30 years...it will be a homecoming of sorts.

All that I can say is good luck to UAPB's band this weekend and good luck to the World Famed Tiger Marching Band. Let's make this a memorable weekend well in the words of the late great Marvin Gaye "Let's Get It On"

If apb had 8,670 at homecoming you know that it will be more when the ICON comes to town. Grambling hasn't been to PB in about 30 years...it will be a homecoming of sorts.

NESS

The people who traveled for Homecoming don't give two ishts about a dayum ICON ...

That game won't be anywhere CLOSE to a sell out; I don't care if you nigras ain't been to PB since Moses was in swaddling.

Just ignant

NESS

The people who traveled for Homecoming don't give two ishts about a dayum ICON ...

That game won't be anywhere CLOSE to a sell out; I don't care if you nigras ain't been to PB since Moses was in swaddling.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NESS

That may be true, but what does that have to do with the fact that other people want to see the ICON perform. Apparently someone things it will be an increase in attendance. If they don't come we can always blame the increase in ticket price. :D

That may be true, but what does that have to do with the fact that other people want to see the ICON perform. Apparently someone things it will be an increase in attendance. If they don't come we can always blame the increase in ticket price. :D

You think ya'll SU or some isht.....Everyone knows we the only school that can pack a house by ourselves....:rolleyes:

NESS

i can't stop laughing at that one! !!!!

Originally posted by SUtrp96
You think ya'll SU or some isht.....Everyone knows we the only school that can pack a house by ourselves....:rolleyes:
I am sorry to tell you but you are wrong when we played SJSU we filled that stadium they were on the radio talking about the Grambling game not the San Jose State game. There are other stadiums that we have filled too. Not trying to knock SU are anything just letting you know.

Originally posted by SUtrp96

Does anyone know if they raised the ticket price when su played uapb in 2002?

fugg ticket prices...it still dont change the fact that GSU is about to get the shat blown out of em.....:lmao:

Back