Grambling vs. Savannah State: Game Updates

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

For the Grambling State broadcast click here

Game Time: 1:30p CT

I was wondering when Brownfield would get a touch. The WR that missed the wide open TD (apparently was 30 yds wide open) is Butler (Doug is playing all seniors -- never heard of this WR). Butler has good size (6'3" 215 out of Shreveport). We are too deep at WR.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Imagine Brian Morgan kicking somebody up the ARSE?

Imagine me kicking you off of the sports board for making dumb comments like this.

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad
Imagine me kicking you off of the sports board for making dumb comments like this.

Why you got to be acting like that Kenn......I'm just doing "A Qualitative Analyses of Brian Morgan's Abilities as Place Kicker for Grambling State University."

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
I was wondering when Brownfield would get a touch. The WR that missed the wide open TD (apparently was 30 yds wide open) is Butler (Doug is playing all seniors -- never heard of this WR). Butler has good size (6'3" 215 out of Shreveport). We are too deep at WR.

THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF "MY BOYZ"...COREY PLAYED RECEIVER AND LB ON MY BATON ROUGE BANDITS CITY CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL TEAM. HE WAS ALSO A FIRST BASEMAN, CATCHER, OUTFIELDER ON THE BANDITS NAACP CITY CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM...WHEN COREY SIGNED WITH GSU, SOME FOLK QUESTIONED IT (COREY DIDN'T HAVE MONSTER STATS AT SOUTHERN LAB). I KNEW IT WAS A GOOD SIGNING BECUZ COREY WOULD WORK HIS AZZ OFF ON THE FIELD AND IN THE CLASSROOM. HE PROVED ME RIGHT BY EMERGING AS A VALUABLE ROLE PLAYER/RESERVE RECEIVER, TEAM LEADER, AND SUMMER 03 CUM LAUDE GRADUATE IN MARKETING...YEP, I WAS THERE TO SEE IT! WAY TO GO COREY!!!!

Dude with the funny name scores on a 2 yard run.

Grambling - 33
Savannah St. - 3

11:15 3rd qtr

When should we start running the clock?

Originally posted by MikeBigg
THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF "MY BOYZ"...COREY PLAYED RECEIVER AND LB ON MY BATON ROUGE BANDITS CITY CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL TEAM. HE WAS ALSO A FIRST BASEMAN, CATCHER, OUTFIELDER ON THE BANDITS NAACP CITY CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM...WHEN COREY SIGNED WITH GSU, SOME FOLK QUESTIONED IT (COREY DIDN'T HAVE MONSTER STATS AT SOUTHERN LAB). I KNEW IT WAS A GOOD SIGNING BECUZ COREY WOULD WORK HIS AZZ OFF ON THE FIELD AND IN THE CLASSROOM. HE PROVED ME RIGHT BY EMERGING AS A VALUABLE ROLE PLAYER/RESERVE RECEIVER, TEAM LEADER, AND SUMMER 03 CUM LAUDE GRADUATE IN MARKETING...YEP, I WAS THERE TO SEE IT! WAY TO GO COREY!!!!

That is what I am talking about -- cum laude student athlete.

Back