Grambling vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff Game Updates: 3:00pm CT

Coach Thomas said this week that whenever anyone speaks of the Conference, you can't speak SWAC without mentioning Grambling. He spoke on the "historical football bloodline" of Grambling and that while Grambling may not be performing now like the Grambling of old, you have to take into consideration that they're still Grambling.

I thought last season's loss at EGRMS was tough, but tonight was just...….wow. My boys lost another hard fought close game at home. We made PLENTY of mistakes and took too long to execute, something you can't afford to do in any game. But my boys hung in there and didn't give up, another game that came down to the wire. But like Coach Thomas said, regardless of their record, regardless of their season, as long as that "G" in on those helmets, those guys from northern Louisiana will play to Grambling standard and still be Grambling.

Congratulations Grambling, and I pray all made it back home safely.

Weren't you there?

3rd and 1 from the 3 yard line...

I thought they were about to score and tie the game up.

With all due respect.....

I posted the scores on our game thread, so yes, I was there. And yes we were 3&1 until Grambling's defense blocked my boys, throwing us back 1 yard, making it 4&2. Grambling blocked us again, and it was a turnover on downs. So no, my boys couldn't get the job done.

Back