Grambling Tigers??

BLACKCOPE

I WAS AT THE GAME IN MONTGOMERY THIS PAST WEEKEND AND I WAS WONDERING WHY DID YA'LL NOT SHOW UP?

BLACKCOPE
PHI MU ALPHA SPR.02
SINFONIA
ALABAMA STATE UNIVERSITY

World Famed attended The National Black Rodeo Championships in Shreveport, this past weekend insted of coming to the Gump. So I guess the high school band got in that Bama State arse,while your'e talking about it, huh? Tough luck. The hornets got stung! :shh:

NO ACTUALLY DA LIL BABY FAMU(LEFORE) COULDNT COMPARE TO US, BUT WHO BLOWS AT A HIGH SCHOOL BAND. BUT WHAT BLACK BAND GOES TO DA RODEO

We will always be the first at new avenues.

Originally posted by Joker10AsU
NO ACTUALLY DA LIL BABY FAMU(LEFORE) COULDNT COMPARE TO US, BUT WHO BLOWS AT A HIGH SCHOOL BAND. BUT WHAT BLACK BAND GOES TO DA RODEO
Well,...I agree with you on not blowing at a high school band but, as far as Grambling going to a rodeo championship,............we are and probably will always be the first hbcu band to venture into something that is a new avenue for college bands..

Originally posted by Prof K
World Famed attended The National Black Rodeo Championships in Shreveport, this past weekend insted of coming to the Gump. So I guess the high school band got in that Bama State arse,while your'e talking about it, huh? Tough luck. The hornets got stung! :shh:
You know you're about to start some isht,....don't you???

Re: We will always be the first at new avenues.

Originally posted by Legend35
Well,...I agree with you on not blowing at a high school band but, as far as Grambling going to a rodeo championship,............we are and probably will always be the first hbcu band to venture into something that is a new avenue for college bands..
It seems when a band does something different or out of the norm people just cant handle it. Why is that? Especially if it is a big fund raiser and does something good for the community and the band itself.

WHY WOULD A COLLEGE BAND BLOW AT A HIGH SCHOOL BAND STUPID? THEY WERE THERE TO DO THE POST GAME SHOW. SINCE GSU WAS BLOWING AT THE BULLS AT THE RODEO AND DIDN'T COME TO THE GUMP TO GET THAT ARSE TAPPED THEY LET THE HIGH BAND BLOW DURING THE GAME SOME!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Grambling Band used to play at the Independence Bowl every year back in the early eighties. I would ask my dad to leave after they got through performing because they were the reason black folk would come to the game. My point is Grambling has always made guess appearances to events other than Black football games. That is why they are more popular than the football team.

Re: We will always be the first at new avenues.

Originally posted by Legend35
[we are and probably will always be the first hbcu band to venture into something that is a new avenue for college bands..

Arrogance!!!! No Wonder we get hated on so much, It's becuz of people like this one......

Originally posted by BayouBandit03
Arrogance!!!! No Wonder we get hated on so much, It's becuz of people like this one......
:shame: The youth of today!!! What I want to say to you..........

Naw,....check your pm!

Re: Re: We will always be the first at new avenues.

Ignorance!!! No wonder the band ain't half of what it used to be because of young dumb comments like this. People like Legend35 marched in the band back in the 80s and provided the means for GSU to live off of "past tradition" It's not until this year that they've finally started building a new credible rep. Learn your history...or sometimes shut the fugg up when you know nothing of which you speak!!!

Originally posted by BayouBandit03

Re: Re: Re: We will always be the first at new avenues.

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Ignorance!!! No wonder the band ain't half of what it used to be because of young dumb comments like this. People like Legend35 marched in the band back in the 80s and provided the means for GSU to live off of "past tradition" It's not until this year that they've finally started building a new credible rep. Learn your history...or sometimes shut the fugg up when you know nothing of which you speak!!!

:redhot: Shut The Fugg Up Huh!!?? Know My History Huh!!??

Aight plaeboi, 1st off I know my damn history and im well aware of all the accomplishments the band has made. Ya Understand!!!

Nah i don't think you do, so imma give it to you like this...... I commend Us for alwayz doing something different. iight!!! However, one shouldnt speak of or BRAG ON their accomplishments. If it is worth talking about then others will brag on you or for you. You got that??? For one to brag on himself defeats the whole purpose of the .......... If I have to fill in the blanks for you nastynupe I wonder what that says about your .......... :rolleyes: If i am ignorant then i c im not the only ignorant cat on this mutha. Take another look @ ur self G.

I WAS WONDERIN DAT 2! THEY SENT A HIGH SCHOOL BAND IN YALL PLACE:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is very stupid. People want to put Grambling down anyways and both of you are showing your stupidity by bashing each other in front of everyone. Do that somewhere else.

Originally posted by frenchie_2000_71483
This is very stupid. People want to put Grambling down anyways and both of you are showing your stupidity by bashing each other in front of everyone. Do that somewhere else.

ahhhhh, now this comment u could hav kept to urself....
oh well freedom of the board I guess:mrt:

Back