"Grambling" Tiger Woods does it again

When did Tiger Woods go to Grambling?

I'd be surprised if he even knew where Grambling was. And I don't think his daddy went to Grambling either. He was too busy over in Thailand getting Tiger's momma pregnant.......

:confused:

SOGGY.........Why would you pervert the man's name like that. You know Tiger like's his coffee very blond with a hint of Sweden chocolate.

But you must admit.............He is Da' Man in golf!!!! I hope he is able to put the record for Golf Major Tourn wins so far out of sight that the comentators will be forced to call his name for the next 75-100 years.

Oh, I know why now...........

Somebody from Grambling must've watched Tiger get inteviewed one time, and heard him say something about 'GAMBLING', and 'dem people' got excited, thinking he said Grambling......

:D

So now we know.......We can go on with our lives.....

I thought you was talking about golf. What other championships did Grambling win last year? If you don't reply, I can figure it out.

Man don't hate me because I associate myself with Greatness and all other things, people, and places that are great!!!

Re: Oh, I know why now...........

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Somebody from Grambling must've watched Tiger get inteviewed one time, and heard him say something about 'GAMBLING', and 'dem people' got excited, thinking he said Grambling......

:D

So now we know.......We can go on with our lives.....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Grambling's tigers (are located in the) Woods:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

There is a common link. :emlaugh:

Congrats to Tiger; Go win the Grand Slam.

Regards.

Re: I totally concur JP

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

And what's really sad, is how SOGgy doesn't even know why he started this thread.

:( :( :(

No, the sad part is that you don't know why I start this thread.

RIF!

Re: Re: I totally concur JP

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

No, the sad part is that you don't know why I start this thread.

RIF!

No, what's even worser is that you think your school is on Tiger Woo's level.

Man, just when you think some people can not get any more lame.

Back