Grambling coach: Team still seeking identity

Don't do it Bruce... Bennett and Banks (the right and left tackle) are straight up animal gangstas! Tell Doug to go grab in in the collar and see how he comes out. Then you can try it.

Dem two boys are the truth!

Jukebox 89 That was a good read. Doug don't mind putting his hands on any player, I have seen that 1st hand. Doug maybe referring to the 2 sacks Bruce took against PV. Like I said in our earlier conversation Grams 1st team really did not look all that sharp. Bruce should not have taken any sacks in that game. The way I saw Gram play against Mcneese, was almost flawless with the exception of Tim dropping 2 for sure touchdowns and the interception in the end zone. The offensive line handled their business in the Mcneese game. Now that I know what the G-MEN are capable of I can see Doug's point in the article. I would not go as far as grabbing the collar but MAYBE getting in the offensive linemen chest a little bit just to make sure everybody is on the same page and share one comman goal. A shot at a 4 peat.

I think Doug just wants someone other than himself to be more vocal. To, get the team going when they are in the trenches. The tigers can put together touchdown drives with ease and sometimes may need an on-the-field General, when things start to get a little stagnant.

I am sure Eugene is getting his point across in the huddle. He knows the offense and the defense. Eugene doesn't need to rant and rave at his teammates all the time to get his point across. But every now and again you need to get in someones face. Tramon is a leader as well.

WHY IS DOUG TRYING TO PUT A PERSONALTY IN EGENE THAT IS NOT HIS OWN. THEMAN IS WINNING GAMES FOR YOU .I CAN UNDERSTAND THE WALK THRU IN THE DORM AT NIGHT.BUT GRABBING FOLKS JERSIES . DOUG JUST STARTED A SPLIT IN THE OFFENSE BY SAYIGN THAT STUPID STUFF . NOW OLINE IS THIKING WHAT AM I DOING WRONG AND ALSO THINKG WHAT ALL BLACK THINK ACCORDING TO CEDRIC_"I WISH A N---- WOULD"GRAB MY JERSY IN FORN T OF MY MAMA AND GRANDMAMA.DOUG AS SAID IN ANOTHER THREAD IS DONG TOO MUCH . LET THAT BOY PLAY. WHAT JOB ARE YOU TRYIGN TO APLL FOR NOW BUDDY. JSUT LET THAT BOY PLA Y PLEASE SO HE CNA GRAM BY WINNING INSTEAD OF HIS MOUTH. HE LED LAST YEAR LIKE RAQNDY THINKING ON HIS OWN . WINNING BY ANY MENAS NECCESARY.DAYUM DOUG ,SPEARS. YOU GOT TO PLAY TO WIN NTO TOO LOOK LIKE GENIUS ON TV IE DOUG AND SPEARS. TAKE A NOTE FORM ROB AND LET TH EMAN RUNTHE SHOW LIKE HE LET DOUG RUN THE SHOW.CAN WE PLEASE BEAT SU IN THE CLASSIC THIS YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YOUR RIGHT MAYBE I SHOULD LEAVE OL BRAINIAC ALONE.MAYBE ISHOULD STOP VOICING MY OPION . YOU MAY THINK I DON'T LIKE DOUG . BUT I DO . HE IS ONE OF THE COOLEST PEOPLE IV EEVER MET.AS I TOLD YOUR HOMEBOY AT THE DALLAS GAME THIS IS ALL GAMES TO ME O N THIS PAGE. HALF OF THE STUFF I SAY IS ONLY MEANT TO PISS PEOPLE OFF.BUT EVERYTIME I SAY SOEMTHING PEOPLE PILE ON ME FOR SAYING IT.RATHER THAN TO CONTINUE TO TAKE THIS ABUSE . I RATHER JUST TAKE MYSELF OUT OF HARMS' WAY . THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST EVER ON THIS PAGE OR ANY PAGE WHERE OPINIONS ARE SHARED FOR FUN NOT REAL LIFE. ITS BEEN REAL PEOPLE.I'LL SEE Y'ALL AT THE GAMES. ILL BE THERE SAT AS USUAL.ALRIGHT LATER PLAYAS AND PLAYETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by STC_60
YOUR RIGHT MAYBE I SHOULD LEAVE OL BRAINIAC ALONE.MAYBE ISHOULD STOP VOICING MY OPION . YOU MAY THINK I DON'T LIKE DOUG . BUT I DO . HE IS ONE OF THE COOLEST PEOPLE IV EEVER MET.AS I TOLD YOUR HOMEBOY AT THE DALLAS GAME THIS IS ALL GAMES TO ME O N THIS PAGE. HALF OF THE STUFF I SAY IS ONLY MEANT TO PISS PEOPLE OFF.BUT EVERYTIME I SAY SOEMTHING PEOPLE PILE ON ME FOR SAYING IT.RATHER THAN TO CONTINUE TO TAKE THIS ABUSE . I RATHER JUST TAKE MYSELF OUT OF HARMS' WAY . THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST EVER ON THIS PAGE OR ANY PAGE WHERE OPINIONS ARE SHARED FOR FUN NOT REAL LIFE. ITS BEEN REAL PEOPLE.I'LL SEE Y'ALL AT THE GAMES. ILL BE THERE SAT AS USUAL.ALRIGHT LATER PLAYAS AND PLAYETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude it's on you...but ain't nobody upset with your opinion. You must understand that people are not gonna agree with everything you say. Just like you don't agree with Doug.

Come back when you can handle it better!

Back