Grambling Band to Perform at Rose Bowl Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
My peeps on the left coast luv ya GSU..My mom still calling me about it..
Thanks man, and we know that. The haters will never go away. My dad always told me when people talk about you , then you must be doing something worth while. But its when don't have any critics that you need to check yourself because you must not be doing worth a damn..... We love the attention.....:lol: The commentator on the TV said that TWFTMB was by far the best band to ever walk down Colorado Blvd..... So, it doesn't matter what people who's opinions hold no weight think.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Thanks man, and we know that. The haters will never go away. My dad always told me when people talk about you , then you must be doing something worth while. But its when don't have any critics that you need to check yourself because you must not be doing worth a damn..... We love the attention.....:lol: The commentator on the TV said that TWFTMB was by far the best band to ever walk down Colorado Blvd..... So, it doesn't matter what people who's opinions hold no weight think.....

When I was a kid and I told Pops Dukes folks was talkin bout me, he said "Get outta my face with that sissy isht boy!" you musta been a fat kid with low self-esteem cuz everybody on here knows that that saying is a buncha BS.

When I was a kid and I told Pops Dukes folks was talkin bout me, he said "Get outta my face with that sissy isht boy!" you musta been a fat kid with low self-esteem cuz everybody on here knows that that saying is a buncha BS.

That is applied to your bogus statements. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back