Grambling 2021 football Schedule.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wins are not in our future.​
Spike Lee Im Gone GIF by filmeditor

Well...if any of y'all out there are hosting Gram for HC this year, you might wanna give this guy a call just in case....

1628613816112.jpeg

Bruh you gotta' admit that is the most hellacious schedule in BCF fall 2021.

If GSU makes it through, y'all deserve all accolades at the end of the year, if all goes well w/ the season, considering the pandemic.
Brother Panther, the spring was the best thing to happen to us in a while. A lot of dead weight needed purging. The replacements of those check collectors alone has improved many aspects of our team. Whether that translates into wins, time will tell but our conference as a whole has more competitive schedules now sans OOC games. In that regard, Grambling always schedules games that make us money. Paul cannot get feed unless Peter makes the dough.

To be honest, I don’t know how our season will turn out. If it ends with around four losses, I will consider it a successful bounce back. But, I’d advise all those who think the king of this jungle is dead to sleep with one eye propped open.

Brother Panther, the spring was the best thing to happen to us in a while. A lot of dead weight needed purging. The replacements of those check collectors alone has improved many aspects of our team. Whether that translates into wins, time will tell but our conference as a whole has more competitive schedules now sans OOC games. In that regard, Grambling always schedules games that make us money. Paul cannot get feed unless Peter makes the dough.

To be honest, I don’t know how our season will turn out. If it ends with around four losses, I will consider it a successful bounce back. But, I’d advise all those who think the king of this jungle is dead to sleep with one eye propped open.

Bruh, we @ PV stay asleep with BOTH eyes propped wide open.

Feel you on the "check collecting dead-weight." Seems like a smidgen of it moved to PV and is now in the weekly line @ the Turkey Leg Hut in slides and biker shorts asking for the #2 special. smgdh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Ok you're saying he's impressive because he "created" an offense. Oooooooooo

*on the sideline w/ coach Dooley witnessing all this bullshi-fuckery*

The jury is out until game numero uno.

Did you not read his accomplishments at other stops or did you didn’t comprehend that his records indicate experience and success?
I think the question you need to be asking is why would a man with a great resume only settle for OC unless the AD is grooming him as the successor if the current head coach don’t get it together.

Did you not read his accomplishments at other stops or did you didn’t comprehend that his records indicate experience and success?

The link you posted had dvds of this guy's "offense". I did see a brief synopsis that he was coach of the year twice at a juco in CALI 🤮. That's not an "impressive resume".

I think the question you need to be asking is why would a man with a great resume only settle for OC unless the AD is grooming him as the successor if the current head coach don’t get it together.
Nope! At Grambling, the Head Coach hires his Staff. The AD does not hire ANY coaches - he can only recommend.

Back