Gott Dammit Valley folks!

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
Must you be last or near last in everything you do? Why is it that nobody has asked for access to the Valley private forum?

Do any of you even exist in these forums other than the band board?

There is only one post in the Valley forum. And the first/last post was on 5/17/01...almost a dayum year ago. I am sure that Devils Gun Trigger Man (whatever the hell that is suppose to mean) is not the only person who comes here...or is it?

J-State & Alcornites,

Surely who know some people who went to Valley don't you? What is the dayum deal?

I will stop here....this is starting to piss me off.

Dayum Valley folks! :redhot:

I suggest that we utilize the Valley forum's space allocated as a Adult's only forum. We could call it the SWACpage Freak Forum.
I will volunteer my services as a Moderator.
Oh yeah, Valley only has one computer on campus with internet access, so anything they want to discuss via private forum can be done while they are sitting side by side waiting on said computer.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah, it's pretty sad when an entire university has it's own forum and no one uses it......

But ya'll also have to realize that it's harvest season in Itta Bena......and like Maka said there is only one computer on campus that's mainly used to record the Itta Benian cotton intake, and it's other main support..... searching the internet for the Itta Benians relatives nationwide so they can date them and further screw up their gene pool.....ya' know "Keepin' it in the family" :rolleyes:

There's still a lot of students/alumni that attend or have attended the university. Don't they know of the SWACpage?

:rolleyes:

The Valley people are as "technologically advanced" as the rest of the world.
Come on Kenn!! Did you really expect a lot posting in the private forum of a school that's surrounded by a cotton fields and a traffic light?!?!

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad
[I am sure that Devils Gun Trigger Man (whatever the hell that is suppose to mean) [/B]

Hey now I don't come on here and question your name, so chilll out with that if u don't know the reasoning behind the name. To answer the thread, evidently people here do know about the SWACPage, or simply put they just choose to post only in the band and sports board, for whatever reasons. I don't know, but I just know I mostly post in the band section, because to me, it's more entertaining than anything else on here personally.

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
[Oh yeah, Valley only has one computer on campus with internet access, so anything they want to discuss via private forum can be done while they are sitting side by side waiting on said computer. [/B]
HITS THE FLOOR........:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Gott Dammit Valley folks!

Originally posted by Devil's Gun Trigger Man
I don't know, but I just know I mostly post in the band section, because to me, it's more entertaining than anything else on here personally.

Which leads to the next set of questions. Why do you all have a private forum if you are just going to post on the Band Board? Are you the only one posting? Can we have your private forum space to convert it into something else?
Of course you will have a free access to whatever the space will be converted to.

Re: Re: Gott Dammit Valley folks!

Originally posted by Devil's Gun Trigger Man

Hey now I don't come on here and question your name, so chilll out with that if u don't know the reasoning behind the name.

It wasn't meat to be taken personally. It was all in fun! Sorry I said it! :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Gott Dammit Valley folks!

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad

It wasn't meat to be taken personally. It was all in fun! Sorry I said it! :rolleyes:

Relax Kenn, what can they do? Boycott?:lmao:

Valley could do like two of the former big three smackers and use the internet at the public library.

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
I suggest that we utilize the Valley forum's space allocated as a Adult's only forum. We could call it the SWACpage Freak Forum.

On the cool that's a good idea....:idea:

Oh! When I mention this exact topic in the Moderator Forum, no one wants to take me up on it!

:redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back