Good news for JSU, and bad news for Average A&M

KrazyKat

Makin' It Happen!!!!!!!!!
JSU fans need not to worry, cause I have just been told by an All-SWAC DB (#32), that T.C. Taylor is just fine and you will see that #10 jersey all over the field come Saturday. So Average A&M fans beware, cause the Tigers will be in full force.

Jackson State 44
Average A&M 13 (a 4th qt td, along with two 1st half fg's)

*SMH*

If your LATE azz would've READ the board before posting this useless dribble, you would see that your T.C. "lowdown" is OLD AZZ NEWS! :p

What's your next late breaking story?...that JSU and Valley got into a fight??? :xeye: :rolleyes:

Dude...go wait over there -------------->
till we call you, k?...cool. ;)

Actually NT.....thats bad news for you.....you should be happy we didnt unleash Tim Manning and Michael Goss this weekend...

Oh Well...I guess you will have to take an old fashion ass whipping

I'm sad....

L,
I heard about the fight and thought #4 (Goss) would be suspended. Then I read and find out he wasn't and I get happy again until I realize that dayum he'll only get one chance at a kickoff return (either opening or second half) cause I don't see A&N scoring. I thought this would be his breakout game on special teams, he got his first receiving TD last week.

Then I read that T. C. was hurt and I was like well he'll just have to increase his offensive stats again . Oh well. Now T. C. 's gonna play, so now he's back to that one kickoff return again, so I'm sad again...

Well I guess it's better if he takes a couple to the house @ HC next week. Poor wasps...the pups have sold their cousins out!

Please Mike just have and A verage & M ediocre game!

Back