"God's Gift to Women"

kellis

SU Jags!!!
by Michael Baisden is the bomb! I read the book in 3 and a half hours.

gg_front_small.jpg

This book is the bomb!! Man it was so good, that I had to sit down and read it again to make sure I didn't miss anything! I would like to say more, but o don't want to spoil it for any of you.

Basiden needed to come with it, espicially after that horrible book, "The Maint. Man"!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Gayness?

Soggy, what does his sexual preference have to do with anything? E Lyn Harris is gay and his books are good. :rolleyes:

Re: Gayness?

Originally posted by kellis
Soggy, what does his sexual preference have to do with anything? E Lyn Harris is gay and his books are good. :rolleyes:

I know that's right...If he is gay them I'm gonna buy all his books. Those gay mofos can write their asses off. :tup:

Don't do this to me.

I have too many books to read and I am so busy nowadays. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

:lmao: @ MsJ4J. I told you that book wasn't that great. I've got some more titles that you'll enjoy. Read Michael Baisden's book first. ;)

Suge, remember when the little girl said, "Don't forget to hold that note Ms. Brown."? I was cracking up. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by kellis
:lmao: @ MsJ4J. I told you that book wasn't that great. I've got some more titles that you'll enjoy. Read Michael Baisden's book first. ;)

I will have to put this one on my list of books to read. After Zane's books, Bebe Moore Campbell's was a let down. Between watch real World on Tuesdays, Busy on Wednesdays, and Sewing on Thursdays, I will find the time to read MB's new book. :)

I am God's gift to women

And all of the women know that to. So why read a book cause all you have to do is call me and I want dissappoint you physically, emotionally, mentally or you know what I am trying to say.

Oh, I thought this thread was about me. Sounds like a good to know about.

Kellis....that was the best line in the book! Your girl was off the chain.

That line and the entire scene after the 70's party! The tow truck driver, the paint room! I was like WHOA!!

Dragging through "What you Owe Me"? HUH..that was a good book. Yeah it was long as hell, but it had to be to develop the story fully. It had multiple sub plots that only added to the main theme of the book.......but that's just my opinion!

"The Maintenance Man " was not decent Kellis. It was just flat out bad!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Don't do this to me.

Originally posted by JSTUS
I have too many books to read and I am so busy nowadays. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I know right....people keep telling me about this book....but I can't find the time to read it.....
:bawling: :bawling:

Back