Glass……..LMAO!!!!!

@J-State2DaPoint

200.gif

Oh ok. They made him look bad with over 400+ passing yards? 😂
Come on Cee you know how stats work. You were down 3 TDs which means you had to throw it pretty much the entire 2nd half 😆 so of course your QB will have a bunch of empty passing yards trying to catch up 😆 🤣. Gram defense made Glass play horribly and if you say otherwise then something is wrong with your eyes 😆

Come on Cee you know how stats work. You were down 3 TDs which means you had to throw it pretty much the entire 2nd half 😆 so of course your QB will have a bunch of empty passing yards trying to catch up 😆 🤣. Gram defense made Glass play horribly and if you say otherwise then something is wrong with your eyes 😆
Glass beat himself. That's why we scored those quick catch up touchdowns in the 4th. Every QB has a off game. Guarantee you he won't have one this week.

Man we finna play man coverage and get physical. Them boys finna be hunting Glass ass.
JSU is not Grambling. They just have our number. Don't think it will be that way for you. Grambling was our bad game/off game for the year. You should know what's coming for you.

JSU is not Grambling. They just have our number. Don't think it will be that way for you. Grambling was our bad game/off game for the year. You should know what's coming for you.

Thank Goodness because they aren't good. You didn't have a bad game. Their 8th ranked Swac defense created those turnovers. Yes we know what's coming. A well whipped arse for Average & Mediocre lol

Thank Goodness because they aren't good. You didn't have a bad game. Their 8th ranked Swac defense created those turnovers. Yes we know what's coming. A well whipped arse for Average & Mediocre lol
You would make a very bad oracle...you can't see this tailkicking coming.

I know exactly what’s coming. Thing is y’all keep saying “JSU hasn’t played a offense like AAMU”. My thing is, what defense has AAMU played like JSU? What has really got physical with y’all and hit y’all in y’all shit is all I’m saying. Every team has gave us their best punch. We used to it now. We’ll see.

Back